{-?_-Guess whos back-_?-}

Rebekah wandered throughout the whole day, what did Mary & Eli talk about, & why Eli was so cold about it. She wondered as she went to her next class, reading. When she was walking, she saw the ONE person she hated "Lila...?" She saw her as she entered the room. "The one and only!" 

Her fury started to build up inside of her, she always saw Lila during reading, and Lila always made fun of her, for nothing! "What do you want Lila?" "Nothing!" Wait, what, "NOTHING!?" She felt astounded, "Nothing? Nothing at all? Like nada?" "Yup! You've already done everything for me!" Rebekah was confused, "Everything...?" "Everything." 'What did she mean everything?' She then saw Michael Dander, cute hot Michael Dander, " Lila? Are you here?" He asked as he entered. "Michael! Hey there! I just want to invite you to my party!" "A...party?"

Lila faced Rebekah as she walked towards her, and said " Yes, MY party, & you're invited." Rebekah was stunned, " Me? But...I thought you hated me." Lila laughed & Michael excused himself to his class and Lila stepped forward. " You let me reach him, Rebekah, Michael is MINE! Ok?" Rebekah yelled, " NO HE'S NOT!" Lila laughed, "We'll see about that!" Just like that, she walked away, leaving Rebekah alone, holding the invitation. ' She's kidding... right?' 

Yeah yeah-SHORT AS HELL-Creds to my pookie