Murderer

guys....... guess who got slingshot mvp 3 times in a row? hello ive spawned to cencor stuff ive said that doesnt have curse words it just sounds rude

----------

Rocket and Slingshot were in Lost Temple, and they couldn't find their way around. Rocket forgot his way around since it's been months he'd been here.

     Skateboard's eyes widened when he saw Rocket. He was expecting him to still be at home, and he was with Slingshot, too. It made Skateboard feel a little jealous, but he remembered what Scythe wanted to do, and got rid of the emotion.

          When Rocket spotted Skateboard, he quickly ran up to him with a smile. Slingshot was holding his wrist, glaring at Skateboard with suspicion. "Hi!!" Rocket waved at Skateboard, and it brought him guilt.

           "Hello," Skateboard replied, waving at him back. His voice was a little shakey with regret, but when he looked at Slingshot he felt like he was gonna get yelled at if he did something wrong.

             "Where have you been? And why are you wanted?" Slingshot asked, his voice was in a serious tone. Rocket looked at him, and his eyes spoke for him. Don't worry, I'll take care of this. It spoke. Slingshot looked back. Don't get hurt. Rocket nodded, and Slingshot walked away.

              "What... what happened to you?" Rocket asked, a slight part of his voice was fear. Wait... was Rocket scared of Skateboard now...? How was Skateboard going to reply? He didn't want... no. This is the end.

              "Rocket, I'm a murderer now. I'm dangerous," Skateboard admitted with shame. He took out a knife behind his back, and he watched Rocket's eyes widen and feel worse. There was no other way to say it. It's done, that's it.

               "I-I...," Rocket didn't know how to respond, "I'm sorry... Will you hurt me?" Rocket took a step back, his eyes filled with fear. He laid his eyes on the knife, then back to Skateboard. Another step back. Another look at the knife. Another spike of guilt.

               "I'm sorry, Rocket." Skateboard sighed, taking another step closer to him. Rocket started tearing up, and wished this was just another of those dreams. He wished this was just a skit, and he was just being pranked.

              "Okay, I'm back from picking up more ro-" Slingshot dropped his backpack when he saw Skateboard's knife. He was behind him, so Skateboard didn't have enough time to react to his voice before Slingshot grabbed his wrist. Slingshot snatched the knife and threw it on the ground. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Who even are you, anymore?"

             "I... I don't know," Skateboard answered. He relaxed his body, and Slingshot let go. He started tearing up himself, but felt embarrassed, and kept them in. "I forgot myself...," He looked overwhelmed, and Rocket felt a little bad. "I'm sorry, Rocket. Scythe wanted me to target you, but I can't bring myself to do it. This might just be the last time we meet. Goodbye," Skateboard waved and finally left.

                Rocket was crying hard. They were supposed to be lovers forever. After all those memories. Skateboard protecting Rocket, and them cuddling. Well, it was gone. There was no easier ending to this. Sadly, has to all go crashing down into flames. This is the end of their relationship, and they won't be getting together anytime soon.

                 Skateboard walked back to the squad. "Hey, Skatey!~ Did you finally choose where yer loyalty lies?~" Scythe asked, smirking at Skateboard.

                 Skateboard took a deep breath before replying, "Yes, he's gone." Skateboard just lied to Scythe, and he hoped she would believe him, which, she did. It hurt him to say these words, even if he wasn't gone, they were no longer in love, and it would be like that for the rest of his life.

                 "Ooh!~ I'm so proud of you!~ What a loyal young gentleman," Scythe was satisfied, and it made Skateboard feel even worse. He stared at Medkit, who already knew he was lying, but kept his mouth shut. For him, it wasn't worth it. He wasn't a snitch, and he didn't want to be one.

              Skateboard and Rocker were no longer dating. Rocket was scared, and Skateboard was dangerous now. They are no longer the same couple they used to be. They were no longer soulmates, and maybe they were never supposed to meet at all. Maybe it was good they broke up. Maybe this is their fate. This was their goodbye.

---------

ngl... this is a little sad since... the only reason i actually made this into boardket was since i started simping for skateboard, and now im simping for both skateboard and slingshot cause why not? anyways, goodnight, i hope i aint any more sick, im tired, goodnight my dear fellas and sweet dreams!

800 words