➠CHAPTER 23.

Nhlonipho's pov

Parking my car right infront of a huge building , I switch my car off and get out of the car . Walking inside the building and going straight to Nkosiyabo's  apartment number , number 33 .

I stand infront of his apartment door , looking for the bell , I see none , so I option for knocking on the door.

“ Ahh don't break my lovely door I'm coming! ” he shouts from the inside , this one is very dramatic , I'm not even knocking that hard to break the door.

The door opens and he appears in long pink pants which I'll assume he sleeps in them, shirt Less , I just can't believe that his soon going to be my brother in law , or should I say sister in law ? But whatever it is .

“ oh it's you , what did you do to my lovely sister wena ? " He asks me blocking the door , looking at me up and down with a frown in his face , not even allowing me to get inside .

I just love how protective he is of people that he loves , because even before knowing that Benkosazane was his sister , he was still protective of her . I remember when Benkosazane told me how some man touched her inappropriate when she went out with Nkosiyabo , and Nkosiyabo was fast to react taking his handbag and hitting the man on the head with it while shouting that he should have manners . Benkosazane was laughing while telling me these news and smiling , but I didn't see anything to smile for , that's why the man that touched her now does not have any hands . His handless arms will remind him to not touch something or someone that does not belong to him in his next life .

I know how noisy Nkosiyabo is , Benkosazane wami always complains about him ,so I guess she did not tell him anything which I'm really grateful for . I'd like to solve my problems with Benkosazane together before involving people in your problems.

“ Nkosiyabo please" I say with no strength , this day was going okay , by these times I should be coddling with Benkosazane wami after a steamy hot sex with her . But my plans had to be ruined by that Bitch Amanda , she'll pay for wasting my time on her useless self .

“ what do you want ?" He asks me rolling his eyes at me , and looking at his nails . One of his artificial nails missing . He should be grateful that his is Benkosazane's brother , otherwise we would be talking another story right now , I'm in a very bad mood today and I'm craving for blood . But I'll refrain myself from doing something that will jeopardize my relationship , with the love of my life.

“ I'm here to get Benkosazane ” I say not leaving any room for him to argue with me.

He sighs , his hands leaving the door .

He then opens the door wide for me to enter and stepping aside a little .

Walking inside I see Benkosazane sleeping on the bed , with a blanket covering her . I just smile at how innocent and peaceful she looks .

Looking around I see that this apartment is a one room . And Nkosiyabo was sleeping in the couch with a blanket there and the TV is playing the volume down.

But he should know that Even if he turns the volume on Benkosazane will not wake up , and I don't know how that happens , she's a deep sleeper and wakes up when it's almost time for her to wake up . Even if she's not going to work she'll still wake up early as if she's going to work because that's what her body is now used to , she doesn't need the alarm anymore .

“ please take care of her , and fix whatever you guys are going through , I don't like to see my role models fighting " Nkosiyabo says sitting down on the couch that he was seated at and getting inside the blanket continuing with what he was watching .

I just ignore him

Opening the blanket that's covering Benkosazane I lift her up in my arms placing her head on my shoulder and my hand under her knees the other one under her armpits.

“ close the door behind you please ” he says .

And I must say that his crazy if he thinks that I'm going to do such a thing.  I'm not doing any suck , he should get his lazy up and it himself .

I get out not closing the door behind , opening the car with great difficulties but I still manage to put Benkosazane on the back seat , laying her down in a sleeping position , and she positions herself comfortable , right now I'm very thankful to the car that I have , mercedes benz GLE còupe , it's now coming to an advantage with how big it is , but I can see that her neck will hurt like hell when she wakes up , so I need to place something soft and comfortable under her head , so I get inside again going to Nkosiyabo's room again .

Walking inside I see him still glued to the TV. 

“ great , was almost getting up to close it " he says not even looking at me .

I go straight to his bed taking an unused pillow there .

” woo woo woo , wait , as you can see that I have counted pillows , put that one back " he says getting up from the couch looking at me with daring eyes . But I'm not fazed at all .

“ thank you " I say and walk out going to my car , again leaving the door not closed . I was not the one who opened it so why should I close it?

I open the back seat again and put the pillow under her head .

I then go to the drivers side getting inside and driving off to my house .

Parking my car outside the garage , I get out going to take Benkosazane to my room .

I place her down gently on the bed and cover her up , I know how much she loves her warmth .

Taking a deep breath I leave the room taking my Phone out and going to my office.

I sit down on the chair pouring the Heineken beer on my cup . I don't have any whiskey since It's been long since I touched any alcohol .

Nobuhlebenkosazane had really influenced my life in a positive way and I'll forever be grateful for that. I'll spend all my life thanking her .

Taking my phone I call Nhlakanipho.

“ Mfowethu (brother ” . He answers the call .

“ wenze njani ? ( What did you do ?) ” I ask him regarding Amanda that was in the hotel .

“ ulapha loyo ( she's there ) , you're disturbing me and mkami here ” he says , I guess he doesn't want to talk about this since Zamokuhle is with him there , even though Zamokuhle knows about our business , but he still respects her about not talking about it anyhow infront of her ,  and I called at a very wrong time .

“ sure , call me then " I say and drop the call , I wanted to know what he did with that bitch , but I guess I'll have to wait until He calls .

I drink all the bottle of the Heineken and get up going to my room to take a cold bath to relieve all the stress before going to bed .

____________________

I was having a writer's block while drafting this chapter , I even drank coffee , mind you it's very hot 😭.

Don't forget to vote 💕.