➠CHAPTER 11.

Nobuhlebenkosazane POV

Nhlonipho made up us breakfast , it was not his first time that he made it for me , I could still remember the shock I got when I woke up with breakfast in bed , and how delicious his food was , he is really a great cook , but not better than me of course , not that I'm praising myself but I just know how good I am when it comes to cooking .

We are currently In my bedroom now , I'm sitting on the edge of my bed while he pulled up a Chair that was at the corner of my bedroom and sat opposite me , looking at me .

He said , we needed to talk , and by the looks of it I think it is serious , because his having that emotional less face he had on him earlier on this morning , he hasn't slept a wink , but you could tell that this conversation is much more important than his sleep . I just feel sorry for him right now , I can understand how tired he is , and he hasn't slept , he should take rest for a few hours , just to keep his mind and body down from functioning for a little.

"Sleep first then we can talk after you have had some rest " I say trying to convince him, once again but his not hearing any of it .

"You won't convince me Benkosazane Wami , so leave it " he said with a smirk on his face which caused me to frown and grunt at his grin , what's is he smiling at ? Or his making me a fool , I'm just worried and care about him. No talk is important then his healthy but his very stubborn and he'll have his way.

" You're so stubborn " I mumbled under my breath Hoping that he won't hear me .

But he chuckled before saying " Thank the heavens I haven't tapped your mouth yet " he says making me gasp .

Stupid man , I mentally say not stupid enough to say it with my mouth , I do not want to fight with him or see him angry for now , otherwise things will go south .

"Okay , let's be serious now we need to talk " there , he just went back to his cold self , is this guy bipolar? One minute his cold one minute his all smiling , what's with the pregnant hormones in him? Or maybe his brother Nhlamulo, who he once told about , that he have pregnancy hormones , always moody and eating like his brother , for a second I almost said that he was not his brother with how much him and his brother are the total opposite , but the surnames are the same , and he looks like him a little too . Maybe his brother possessed him with the hormones . You can never know.

" I didn't know that men also say that , I thought it was for woman only " I blubbered out without any care of what he was thinking , I always used to see my mother changing moods in a second , one minute you were laughing with her , and the next minute she's shouting at you saying that I should not make her my friend . I miss her though .

He just looked at me with a bored look , and I quite enjoyed annoying him , sometimes.

"please don't tell me you're pregnant" I mentally Laugh at myself as I see him roll his eyes at me , this man definitely needs help , his bipolar ! Or maybe he has multi-personalities , but he sure does need help .

"okay I'm serious now we can talk , well you can " I say sitting up straight so that I could focus on what his about to say , the quicker he says this , the quicker he can go to bed .

" It's about us " he said taking my hand and giving it warmth with his own as he holds on to it .

"Us ?" I say in confusion , yes I wanted to talk about us , I need clarification on what we had , were we just Friends ? Or something more ? Or we're just friends with benefits? I want him to clarify on that , because it looked like I am stupid to take anything as long as I'm happy .

" Be mine Benkosazane Wami " he said as if he was saying something that was normal what did he mean when he said he wanted me to be his? He is not even asking me but commanding me .

"excuse me " I said in confusion , what does he mean ?

" you blocking me made me realise that I don't want to stay away from you , I want to take care of you , I don't know how to explain it but I want you , I need you " he kisses my hand , and I melt right there .

" I don't know Nhlonipho , I won't lie and say I don't feel the connection between us but I don't want to get hurt again Nhlonipho " I sincerely say voicing out myself .

" I won't hurt you intentionally ,  trust me , I promise just give us a chance , I'll treat you better , I'll take care of you , you won't regret it " he say holding me by chin and pecking my lips , causing my cheeks to hurt .

I flush in embarrassment and blush , if I was light skinned I would be red as a tomato right now from how much his making me blush .

"You won't break it?" I ask softly playing with my hands .

" I'll protect it with my all " he says pulling me in for a hug

"Let take it slowly " I say snuggling closer to him , he smells manly and like paper , I don't know how to explain it but it's a very unique smell , that I've only smelt from him .

He chuckles and say "help me get sleep I'm tired " , finally someone has decided to sleep.

He gets up and takes off his clothes leaving his boxers on , this is not the first time I've seen him in his boxers only , so I'm very shocked as last time , he then get inside the covers and look at me because I'm still sitting on the edge of the bed just looking at him .

"Haw khumula Phela uzolala nami " ( take you clothes off and come sleep with me )

I giggle at his Zulu , it's so bold for a moment you'll misunderstand what he meant because of the way he said it ,

I get up and get inside the covers

"Clothes off Benkosazane Wami " he mumbles , I ignore him and snuggle closer to him . I'm not even sleeping I'm just helping him , I'm taking a nap for a few minutes before getting up and making lunch for us .

I feel safe in his arms , like nothing will ever harm me , nobody can ever break me , and I know that he'll keep and stick to his promise and I too promise to take care of him , show him love , care , and more , be there for him when ever he needs me , as long as he'll be by my side , but who is going to protect me from Him? Sigh

Something I've learnt about this love game , it's a win or you go home and unfortunately I did not win in what Brandon and I were building , but this time I'm promising my self that I won't go home , if I must fight I will fight . This time it's my chance to shine and win .

____________________________

FINALLY THEY ARE NOW A COUPLE!🤭

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 💕.