➠CHAPTER 21.

Nobuhlebenkosazane pov.

My heart Sinks to the pit as I see who the woman is , causing me to gasp .

I did not think that I'll ever see this woman so soon . Even if I did I never thought that it would be with Nhlonipho , maybe in the mall or somewhere else , but with him ? No .

I look at the both of them arguing infront of me , not even realising that someone is looking at them . Infront of me is Nhlonipho standing there with Amanda brickling , sigh . The very same Amanda that coursed me pain months ago and here she is again , doing the very same thing . And this time it hurts the most , I feel numb .

I feel so betrayed right now after hearing what I heard , it's like I'm dreaming as if I'll wake up soon to find out that this is all just a dream , I just can't believe this , I fail to believe it .

" Nhlonipho " I mumble , trying to call out to him , but my voice doesn't register properly as it comes out as a whisper . It doesn't even help that they're busy talking so he's bound to not hear me .

" listen you're going to go back where you come from , I'll come to you to solve this " Nhlonipho says trying to push her off , but she holds on to his hand tighter , looking at him with nothing else but love .

I can feel my tears threatening to come out , but I hold my breath trying to not make a noise , I do not want to break this lovely bond of theirs , it's clear that I've been played , once again .

It looks like Nhlonipho sure was lying about going to Durban for work , this means he was going there to meet his baby Mama , Amanda . Even thinking about it makes me want to puke.

" babe , I wouldn't leave you here , you have to take care of me and our Child " Amanda says brushing her belly , that is not yet displayed .

" Amanda ! " he shouts at her , and place both his hands ontop of his heard.

" we made this child , so take responsibility of it !" she shouts back , and what she says breaks my heart even more than I think it already is .

I just look at the scene unfolding . I did not think that I'll ever go through this kind of pain again. Well not this soon . But it looks like you can never expect anything.

Again Amanda did it , taking the man that I love and breaking my heart in the process , I can't handle this , I need some air , fresh air . I can't look at this 2 , otherwise I'll do something that I regret .

I turn around holding on tightly to the mcD I have in my hand and my purse , walking out of the door and , walking to the main gate . Stopping to take my phone out from my purse so that I can make a call , I need someone to talk to .

I dial Zamo's number but it's goes straight to voicemail , with shaky hands I dial her number once more but again it goes straight to voicemail. Tears run down from my eyes as I can not believe what I just saw .

With shaking hands , I decide to call N'khosi , scrolling through my phone call log , looking for his number , I finally find it and dial it .

It rings for a few seconds and It doesn't take long for him to answer my call .

" heyy darling " he says in his usual hyper voice .

" N'khosi " I say my voice shaky coming out low as a whisper.

But I'm happy that he was able to hear me " hey , what's wrong ? What happened? " he asks me , you can hear from his voice how worried he is .

What can I say ? I'm not even able to detect how I am feeling.

" please can you come with an Uber , I'll be by the big tree in the park , please" I say quickly with tears running down my face .

" what's wrong Buhle ?" Again he asks me with a worried voice , but I can't answer to that question, not now , I know that if I do I'll end up breaking down right here , which is something I do not want.