The Arena

Imma kind of explain a little of how the arena looked before we get into my story.

The arena is split this year on one side we have an Abandoned City to hide in and on the other side is a Snowy Forest. In the middle of the two where the Cornucopia sits is a desert with no where to hide. Sitting in the middle of the city is a lake that we had no clue was poisonous until someone fell in and died. From what I had seen and counted there was 12 bags at the Cornucopia all varied in size and had a roulette of things in side of them. There was also an assortment of weapons which they had all three of my weapon choices along with several other weapons at the Cornucopia. From what we had come across in the forest was only one Tracker Jacker Hive. Even though the animals in the forest looked adorable they was very vicious animals.

The flying mutts they used for the final looked very scary and haunt my nightmares at night. they looked like a mix between a Tiger, Bat, a snake, and a monkey. They had black eyes but the coloring of their fur was like the hair color of the tributes that had been killed.

Now that all of that is out of the way lets get started with my story before the Mockingjay ever emerged out of the dark.