Main Character

Artemis Myers is the name I'm 17 years old and this is my story. I have long curly strawberry blond hair that goes to my mid back. I have emerald green eyes that sparkle like an emerald almost when the sun shines on them. I'm a very reserved, shy, loveable, talented, funny, determined young woman who'd do any thing to protect my family even if it means lying to the whole country. I have quite a few hobbies that I enjoy doing like Designing clothes I've got tones of sketch books that are all different clothing lines that I've done and hopefully one day with actually get to make. I also enjoy playing the piano and singing it took cleaning a peacekeepers house to be able to learn how to play, but now that I've learned I love it very much. It took getting a job at the bakery for me to learn that my other two hobbies that I like is baking and painting.

Now for my family I'm the fourth oldest out of 12 kids. My parents, Annalynn who fixed up peoples clothes for a living on top of taking care of us kids, and, Marcus who mined in the mines with my cousin's father, are both dead you'll learn about that later in the story along with all of my siblings oldest to youngest; Andres, Lima; who's dead; Apollo, Nathalie, Adrien, Kaylee, Davis, Mevlyn, Jospeh, Charlie, Peirre, and Alexandria; who is also dead. Andres is 22, Lima forever 17 , Apollo is 17, Nathalie is 16, Adrien is 15, Kaylee is 14, Davis is 13, Mevlyn is 12, Jospeh is 9, Charlie is 6, Peirre is 4, and Alexandria forever 8 months old.

I'm cousin's to the Hawthorns on my mom's side of the family. Hazelle is my mom's sister and she's got five kids Paige, Gale, Rory, Vick, and Posy. On my dads side of the family he had two siblings who transferred out of District 12 who both have family's now. My dad was the oldest out of seven kids. His two youngest two siblings which was his only two sisters were the ones who transferred out of the district. From the letters I've found from before he passed away his sister Irena; who's the youngest out of her siblings; now lives in District 4 and married to some man who's last name is Odair they had three kids but only one of them lives and his name is Finnick. My other aunt, Dimond, who is two years older than Irena now lives in District 7 and married some man who's last name is Mason they had four kids; Johanna being the second oldest; but later in life after Johanna wins her games the president kills all of them due to her not doing what he wants. My two of uncles died in the mining accident along side my dad. They never marrier or had kids according to my father in one of his letters to my aunt Dimond they don't want to have family in this kind of world and don't want to have kids to only later possibly watch them die in the arena. Two of uncles all died young having been reaped for the hunger. My last uncle is alive, but he doesn't have a family of his own and is the District 12's local drunk. My youngest uncle was the only one of my dads siblings to have a different mother than the rest due to his father having had an affair and due to the he's got a different last name that all of his other siblings you'll meet him later in the story as well cause he's well known due to him being the only living District 12s victors having won the 50th hunger games.

I'm very skilled at using a bow and arrows, throwing knives, and an axe. My preferred weapon of choice is a bow and arrows due to my love for hunting. I'm also very skilled at hand to hand combat perks of having seven brothers.

My best friends are my cousin, Paige Hawthorn, and Sage Everdeen neither of them have met each other due to I don't get to hang out with them at the same time. I eventually become friends with my other two cousins Finnick Odair and Johanna Mason. I have a good relationship with my cousin Gale along with his best friend Katniss Everdeen who is one of the younger sisters of Sage. I have a good relationship with all three Mellark boys but closest to Peeta and I later in life fall in love with Graham, Peeta's oldest brother. I look up to Mags from district 4 as a grandmother. Annie Cresta later will fall in love with my cousin, Finnick, and be one of my best friends. Emmer and I became friends after she had won her games. I've also befriend Cashmere, Gloss, and Enobaria you'll see how those friendships come about later on. Then the very last and shocking friendship I have is Darius who is a peacekeeper.

You'll also meet later Euphemia Trinket along with her daughter Effie Trinket they are the escorts for District 12. Velvet is my stylist for the games with her apprentice Cinna. Cinna will later take over for Velvet when President Snow deems her no longer worthy of the job, she decides she wants to do a different District, or she just wants to do something else with her life. Lendia and her apprentice Portia are my District 12 partners stylists. Then my stylist team is Demia, Rosania, and Martiana. By the time the 73rd hunger games comes around Velvet and my stylist team decide they just want to just work with me and dress me up for all to see which President Snow is okay with.