Chapter Four

12:38 am|

      I make it rain on whoever (uh)
I make it rain, that woo weather (grrt, baow)
    Bitch, I'm a dog, a blue devil
I got the hoes like Hugh Hefner (grrt)

6 shots in we are fucking turnt, The liquor was definitely speaking to me. I started twerking on Gei as she slapped my ass to the beat

" I CANT FUCK WITH THESE NIGGAS, THEY NOT A HUNNIT" we screamed having a fucking blast.

"Alright alright, ima drop this specifically for the ladies. I HOPE ya knees work" Donk blared and we instantly became teenage girls at a backyard party. Gei got low shaking dat and I stood over her bouncing my shit in a circle.

"SHAKE DAT SHITTTTT" Mitch yelled recording us. I really was having a great time with them. After the song died down we headed back to our section for more drinks and vibes. It was just us but we had the whole spot turnt tf up.

"I gotta go to the Dj booth I'll be right back" Gei said scurrying away.

"I can't take another shot bitch I'm gone" I said leaning on Mitch shoulder

"Girl you got 10 minutes to sober up, the night is still young hoe" he said kissing my head. Giggling at his gesture I sit up a bit and started rolling up. Only thing that can balance me out rn.

" Attention attention, we got 5 bottles in our section and I need all the baddest bitches to come party with us. All you stank hoes stay whe yu atttttttt!!" We are dying laughing at Gei drunk ass always dragging out her words. She handed back the mic, politely fixed her skirt and headed back over to us.

"Now we really boutta have a great night, I need some pussy to go feel me" she said popping her butt on my shoulder.

"You a trip sis, I'm going home to ol Rosequan. He gon get me right" I drunkenly nodded to myself.

"Oh psh bitch, you betta find you some dick to fuck, I know I am" Mitch shrugged scanning the crowd. "And I think I found my next victim" he said easing out the section.

I lit my blunt as the bitches swarmed our section. Couldn't believe I'm actually out with some friends. I snap a quick selfie and sent it to moms. I know she will be happy I'm being social

"Hold on damn girl stop pulling my skirt! Back ya ass up" Gei said muggin shorty as she walked away "NEXT!"

From the corner of my eye I see G drop her head, so I tuned in real quick.

"What you doin in the spot" her voice laced in annoyance.
        "Geiana I know you not acting like you ain't happy to see me" shorty said getting close to her.

"Happy is crazy, you want a shot or something? You holding up my line"Gei said looking bored asf

Her arms wrapped around Gei as they started to sway back and forth a bit. "Now you know you wanna come home with me tonight stop playing" she said kissing Gei on her neck leaving her red lip imprint then she disappeared into the crowd.

Gei obviously liked that shit, she followed behind her leaving me in the section by myself. To pass time I decided to scroll on IG and finish my blunt. Dj was playing the true shit no foo shit so I was vibing. Not paying much attention I felt the seat dip next to me

"Got a lot of paperwork my ass white" I froze, no way what are the fucking odds!

"Oh wow fancy seeing you here" is all I could muster up. Finally looking at him he looked even better out of his suit DAMN
He had on a plain white tee, some black Purple jeans and black McQueens. He smelled amazing btw

"Can't believe you'd blow me off for the club?" He said with his eyebrows raised.                                          "Wassup white, don't wanna chill with me?"
He inched closer
   "who you here with?"