Ch9: Friends Reunited

It starts when Kaden returns home after killing, Butching, eating, and purging the O'learys for stealing his contract he goes up the steps to see Taz come out of his trailer He then sees Kaden and runs behind the railing

Kaden: Get back here!(Looks at him)You're not even hidden. Have you got it?

Taz: I been trying Kaden, I've been trying.

Kaden: Come over here. Alright, I aint gonna hit you.

Taz: I've been trying-

Kaden: I know I know.( Punches Taz in the face as he falls down on the ground)

Taz: Ow!*Sobs* I thought you said you wasn't gonna hit me?

Kaden: And I thought you said you were gonna find fucking Logan Maverick.

Taz: There's two Logan .avericks in the pride ring. One is eighty three and the other one is in kindergarten, Ask the teacher to put him on the phone just to be safe. She threatened to call the cops. I ain't no molester, Kaden-

Kaden: Shut the fuck up before I Molest you all right. Now, is there anything else?

Taz:(Gets up) I look through the phone directory I did find a Logan Carmine, About the right age Dodge rider But except he's married.

Kaden: What's his wife's name?

Taz: Carmilla.

Kaden: Carmilla? You fucking little yellow fucker, you are a genius. Come on, come here.

Hey grabs i'm gonna pull them up then hit them again making them fall

Kaden: Don't you ever not tell me things I want to know!

Taz:*in pain* Sorry, Kaden.

Kaden: Don, you little bastard! Get out here. We're going to pentagram city.

Don:(Inside Trailer) Are we?

Kaden: Not you me and Taz.

Don: What about me?

Kaden: You're CEO of Kaden Barnett enterprises. Find us some business so that we can make some money and tidy my shit up.

Taz gets up

Kaden: Let's go Taz, come on. I'm drivin' You can jerk me off if I get bored.(Looks to him serious) I'm joking.(Turns and walks to the truck) You can suck me off.

They both walked to Kaden's truck.

Taz: Are we gonna stop for ice cream?

They get in Kaden's Truck as they drive away

Taz: So are we heading to pentagram then?

Kaden: Soon I gotta make a stop.

Taz: Oh, what's the stop ice cream?

He drives

Kaden: Where are your people at in pentagram?

Taz: It's just my cousin there, Chaz He's bunked somewhere with his boyfriend somewhere in Imp city. So, what's the stop?

Kaden: Family's important, Taz. Not as important as the man(Gestures himself) that's employed. You mentored you and fed you amphetamines this last year, but it's important. We gotta pay this cousin a visit.

Taz: I aint seen him in a while Kaden.

Kaden: All the more reason to drop by.

It starts raining as Kate and drives towards the trailer park where he destroyed the sons of satan and there operations.