Ch1: Old Pointers and Velvette

It was morning in the Lone star Hotal and Logan as red sun taning with his wife while drinking Tequila and whiskey.

Logan: This is the life, aint it mi amor?

Carmilla: Of course, Logan, As always, it is perfect.

Servent: Master Carmine, Lady Carmine. There's a young man who wishes to see you.

Logan: Send him in.

Logan and Carmilla sun tan as Y/n came in as waved hi

Carmilla: You!

Logan: What do you want?

Y/n: Hell I came by for that drink you offered man.

Logan: It wasn't being serious.

Y/n what?

Logan: Ah you're here whatever sit.

Y/n then sits

Logan: You're not gonna rob me again, are you?

Y/n: Man, I didn't rob you. I was just doing a reposition.

Logan: Okay...Call it whatever you want. I really don't give a shit. What can I do for you?

Y/n: Shit, I just came by and see if there was anything, I can help you with or your wife as all? I see you all are doing well for yourselves.

Logan: Look kid... I'm retired.

Y/n: Ain't you but young For the pipe, slippers and Staring at the sunset.

Logan: You know, I've been In the game for a long time, For years and then I know now not to make deals with other devils. That was one job.I did do when I was alive, Didn't work out. And you know what kid that makes me the right age. I did a lot of things for the Ars Goatia, Lord Mammon, Satan, Even the fucking radio demon, But I am lucky enough to be alive and be with my family.

He gets up and looks at Y/n

Logan: You seem like an OK, kid. But if you want my advice Give this shit up. You work hard screw over everyone and everything you ever love, Hurt, Maim, Rob, Kill indiscriminately, And maybe maybe you'll become a 4 bit gangster If you're lucky that is. But it's all bullshit, Go to college There you can rip people off And get paid for it, It's called capitalism.

Y/n: Hmm, So what i just Saw yesterday was like when a corpse briefly reanimates itself and terrorizes anyone right?

Logan: What you saw the other day... Was a man dealing with Respectless pests.

Y/n: Guess I never saw myself as anything more than just a fuckin' pest.

Logan: But you're not respectless. And today's lessons all about humility. Tomorrow I will try training montage.

Y/n: A what?

Logan: Nothing, I was lost in a 80s movie fantasy.

Y/n: So why didn't you ever go into the movie business?

Logan: That's the thing if I did. I'd be making a deal with Vox, And I hate that TV fucker.

Y/n: Yeah, I can see that happening You spend a lot of time watching those things, do you?

Logan: Yup, as much as I can Before VoxTech wipes off every last shred of America in hell.

Y/n: That's why you're here in the pentagram then? How to make a difference?

Logan: Maybe I'm just here because I'm an idiot, Or a fool. Who thinks that Imported palm trees from earth are A good substitute. We're not really knowing what the fuck you're doing in this dark desolation of fire.