Ch4:Daddy's other girl/(Set up)Robbery

It starts with Logan Watching an 80s movie in the old movie theater and enjoys some chips while watching as Velvette was Talkin shit in the other room(her side of it)

Velvette: Yeah if you even have a big cock then you must be Compensating for something! Oh no you must suck cock for fun, geez darling you must be an hermaphrodite. Oh my God, darling. That is disgusting for you to wear it's ugly it's making my eyes swell up.

Logan: Fuck!

He gets up and goes to see Velvette

Logan: Velvette!

He gets to her spot in the old theater

Logan: The fuck you doin'?

Velvette:(Texting) Nothing.

Logan: Really because I keep hearing "hermaphrodite" this suck cock that-

Velvette:(Texting) Go away.

Logan: Excuse me?

Velvette:(Texting) Go watch your linear entertainment darling, Go watch your porn, just go away.

Logan: Little bitch.

He grabs her phone

Velvette: Hey what the-

Logan: Fuck you!(Throws Phone at wall it shatters)

Velvette: What the fuck?

Logan: Disrespectful little bitch!

Velvette: I can't believe you just did that. That was my phone!

Logan:(points in anger) You don't talk to me like that!

Velvette: I can't believe you...*sob* Val was right about you,*sob* You don't know any better and you can't help it, but you're an arsehole.

Logan: Yeah? well, why don't you do something then?(gets closer to her) Besides just stand there. Why don't you hit me?

Velvette: Is that what you want to be hit by me?

Logan: Yeah...No... I just want you to do something besides sit there texting and talking like a potty mouth bitch!

Velvette: Yeah great, That's what a fucking guidance(Sarcastically)Daaad.

She tries to storm out

Logan: Vel, wait...

She stops and faces him

Logan: I'm just trying to help you..

He goes and picks up the broken phone

Velvette: Well nothing says "I love you" like smashing my fucking phone.*Sob* Nothing at all!

Logan then regrets what he did and turned to her who was crying on her bed and faced down on her pillow

Logan: I'm sorry, Vel.

He then sits down next to her

Logan: I guess... I missed the old you, Before you became Val and Vox's doll, You are my apprentice before you went to them. And I'm sorry Maybe I can't help that Because you were like a daughter to me You respected me and I respected you i even gave everything you wanted, and I have no idea why you went to them. Maybe to be somebody But you were somebody to me and I'm sorry if this is too sad and sappy for you but I loved you like a daughter I never had.

She then looks at him

Logan: I just wish we could do things together like we always did.

Velvette: Yeah, what things?