Six

After I shower and change, I go downstairs, dump my dirty laundry into the washing machine and turn it on. I scroll idly through my phone as I wait, the low hum of the washing machine drowning out the game upstairs.

I've still not been able to get yesterday's afternoon off my mind, and it's just me and Jake at home right now. I am trying to stay as far away from him as I can, because for some insane reason, I one hundred percent want to do it again.

This time, I make sure the basement door is locked as I throw off my jorts and tap my foot against the floorboards until I find the loose one. I lift it and reach inside, smiling as my fingers curl around the edges of my treasure chest, and I pull it out.

It is actually just a shoe box which I'd turned into my own little 'safe'. I lift it to the couch, sit down and open it.

My five inch dildo, bottle of lube and box of tissues are untouched, and exactly like I left them the last time I was alone in this basement.

I uncap the lube and squirt it generously on my fingers. It is cold when it touches my asshole and as I work it in, finger by finger until I am three fingers in, up to the knuckles.

My dick starts to swell, precum leaking from the slit and onto my stomach.

When I am all opened up, I lube up the dildo and turn the vibration on to high. Inch by inch I slip it into my ass, and the vibrations rock my whole body.

Bingo! I almost scream as I find my prostate,  and I involuntarily clench on the dildo.

I throw my head back and hold my breath to stop myself from screaming as one hand moves the dildo in and out of my hole, and the other viciously strokes my dick and the washing machine thankfully muffles my moans.

"God, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum...shit I'm gonna cum like I've never cum before," I whisper yell and clench my jaw, tears flowing from between my eyes.

I press them closed even tighter as rope after rope of cum sprays on my face, chest and abs, and my whole body breaks out in goosebumps. For a minute or two I just lay there barely breathing, my vision blurred and my heart racing.

I wipe the dildo with a few tissues and throw it, together with everything else back into the box and return it to it's spot under the floorboard.

I clean up and get dressed, pick up my alibi, a copy of Great Expectations and go up to the living room. Good, Jake is still here.

There's a wet stain on my tshirt from my cum, but if he asks, I'll say I was just catching up on my reading.

I walk in, completely unnoticed as per usual, when it comes to Jake. He is completely distracted by the football game on the TV that he still does not notice when I pick the remote up from the coffee table.

"No, no, no...come on grab the freaking ball, yes no go sc..."

I don't know what I'm doing, or why I'm doing it. We're here alone, and this could end very badly for me. But unlike Jake, I'm going to talk about how I feel about his little "prank".

I turn off the TV for dramatic effect and clear my throat as the screen goes black. He groans angrily, lifts from the couch, and launches himself at me, almost punching me in the face.

"THEY WERE JUST ABOUT TO SCORE!" he yells, his hands balled into fists at his sides.

One day really soon, I'm going to catch a beating, because I'm damn near pushing his last remaining buttons.

"Yeah no shit. What the fuck was that this morning,Jake?" I ask, forcing myself to sound really angry.

"It was a prank dude, chill." Again with the nonchalance, stuffing popcorn into his mouth.

"Well it wasn't really funny," I say, and he shrugs.

"What happened happened. Get over it," comes his reply.

I cannot even be angry right now. I deserve that. But for absolutely no reason at all, I grab the bowl of popcorn from the table and throw it across the room, crashing it against the wall, and sending popcorn flying everywhere.

If I'm being dramatic, I am doing it all the way through.

"What the fuck, man? You're crazy," he says, looking at me like I've lost it.

"You don't really think a bit of pee down the side of your leg and your cock down my throat are the same thing, do you?" I seethe and he scoffs.

"I can't with your shit right now,so fucking moody for no reason at all. Oh, and I'm not cleaning that up," he says and walks out.

"Come back here! We are not done talking yet, Jake," I yell, but he doesn't even turn around. Instead, he raises both middle fingers at me.

My stomach rumbles as I stand there with my mouth open at the audacity, and I realize I have not eaten anything since morning, so I go to the kitchen and make myself breakfast.

After eating and pointlessly scrolling through Netflix for about half an hour but finding nothing to watch, against my better judgement in the middle of the afternoon, I open Grindr.