Extra

One day in the month of Ramsar, the weather was extremely cold.

When Mu Rou returned home from work with her briefcase, Wan Zhaohong was busy in the kitchen, and the aroma of several pieces of meat wafted over, making her salivate.

Several plates of hard dishes were already placed on the table, emitting a hot aroma. Mu Guohua took one of the seats and was opening a bottle of wine with a lid opener.

Mu Rou saw this and asked in confusion, "What happy event is there today?"

Usually, Wan Zhaohong would not allow Mu Guohua to drink, saying that drinking was harmful to the body and that he should drink less on ordinary days. Only when there was a happy event would she relax the standards a little and allow Mu Guohua to drink a little.

Mu Rou thought about it and didn't think of any happy events recently. Seeing Mu Guohua preparing to open the bottle of wine, she was a little surprised: "How come I didn't know about the happy events at home recently?"

Mu Guohua poured himself a full glass and then smiled and said: "Your own happy event, how come you don't know?"

"My own happy event?" Mu Rou was even more puzzled.

"Yes." Mu Guohua pulled her to sit down, with an expression of understanding: "I know you are cautious, so don't hide it. Your mother and I know it."

Wan Zhaohong also happened to come out of the kitchen with a bowl of bone soup, and echoed Mu Guohua's words: "Yes, Xiaorou, such a big happy event, why didn't you tell me and your father? If it weren't for the neighbors mentioning it, your father and I would still be in the dark."

Mu Rou thought about it and couldn't figure out what she had hidden. "What did the neighbors say?"

Mu Guohua hadn't even tasted the food yet, and he was He took a sip of wine and said comfortably: "Is your transfer to the bureau confirmed?"

"So that's it."

Mu Rou finally figured it out. She was very calm: "It's almost certain, but the official notice hasn't come down yet. It's uncertain until it comes down. There's no need to celebrate in advance."

Looking at Mu Rou's calm and sophisticated look, Mu Guohua nodded with satisfaction. He looked Mu Rou up and down, and his eyes were full of praise: "You look like an official now."

Mu Guohua was really happy.

He never thought that his son-in-law would give up his job as a factory director and go into business to make electronic products. In just two years, he became very successful and famous, and appeared on TV several times.

He never expected that his daughter had been doing well in the factory in the past two years, and was recently transferred to the bureau to work.

Can anyone get into the bureau?

His family has never produced a talent who can be an official, and this daughter really brings honor to the family.

Mu Guohua couldn't help but think of the development of the winery now.

The small winery is no longer the original small winery. The scale has expanded more than ten times in two years. It is now a well-known brand in the market. When he goes out now, people have to respect him as Boss Mu in social occasions.

For all this, Mu Guohua didn't dare to take credit in his heart. This was all Mu Rou's credit.

If Mu Rou had not ordered raw materials from the state-owned factory at a price higher than the order price last time, thus resolving the crisis of offending both the state-owned factory and the foreign businessman and saving the small winery from collapse, the small winery would probably still be struggling today.