End

A week later, Xu Jiachuan finally woke up from his coma.

Wang Yin'e, who was standing next to him, was so excited that she ran out to call a doctor. Mu Rou was calmer and only smiled at the patient who had just opened his eyes on the bed. Her eyes were filled with tears that she didn't even notice.

It's okay for the person to wake up. All he needs to do next is to rest well.

Mu Rou stayed in the hospital to take care of him.

She had seen her efforts over the past few days. When Wang Yin'e went out to get some water, she couldn't help but confide in front of Xu Jiachuan on the bed.

When Mu Rou came back from getting hot water and was wiping Xu Jiachuan's arm with a towel, Xu Jiachuan suddenly asked, "How is the winery?"

Mu Rou paused and said softly, "Rest well and don't worry about other things."

She guessed that Wang Ying'e had probably told him this. Wang Ying'e had heard everything when Mu Yuemei brought her mother Wan Zhaohong over that day.

It's just that Xu Jiachuan had just recovered now. He didn't need to waste his energy and should rest well.

Mu Rou didn't want to talk about this.

If she didn't talk about it, Xu Jiachuan on the hospital bed would stare at her closely.

Wherever she wiped, he would stare at.

Mu Rou had no choice but to put down the towel in her hand and told him: "Don't worry, it's no big deal, it's all solved."

"How did you solve it?" After sleeping for several days, Xu Jiachuan was weak and his voice was not as loud as usual, sounding weak.

Mu Rou knew Xu Jiachuan's character very well. If she didn't tell him, he might not sleep well today, so she told him the truth: "We can't offend either side, otherwise we can only suffer the loss."

"It's impossible to give up the order. If we give up, the small winery will lose everything. But if we fulfill it, we will definitely offend the state-owned factory, so I can only talk to the person in charge of the state-owned factory and order raw materials from the state-owned factory at a price higher than the order price."

"In this way, the state-owned factory will make more profit than before, and there is no reason to hold a grudge. We can also deliver goods to foreign merchants on time, but this time the small winery will not make any profit, and even pay the part that is higher than the order price."

"Not bad, it's much better than the ending I imagined, I'm ready Back to the state when the factory was just opened, fortunately the ending is still relatively optimistic, and the current small winery can still bear this loss. "

"Maybe the person in charge of the state-owned factory saw that I was willing to make such a concession and did not intend to force me too much. They also knew that the small winery was just a fish outside the city gate in this conflict, so they agreed to this plan. "

"So, now The current situation is that the small winery suffered a little loss, but neither party was offended. "

"If you make a wrong decision, you will suffer corresponding losses. Compared with the bad situation that was expected at the beginning, the current ending is already very good."

After listening to Mu Rou's story quietly, Xu Jiachuan did not express his opinion, but only looked at her with an admiring look, which made Mu Rou a little uncomfortable.

She coughed and talked about other topics. "You don't have to worry about the production of the factory. Deputy Director Wang is in charge now. He looks unfocused and lazy, but he is very decisive when he does things."