41-45

Chapter 41

Mu Rou went to buy Labor Day welfare products and bought several boxes of white sugar and sesame candy.

When the porter was moving things into the office, many employees looked at him sideways, coveting the holiday welfare products that were about to be distributed.

Mu Rou instructed the porter in the office, "Please put all the things in the corners. If you put them in the middle, they will block people from walking. Thank you."

The porter moved the big box into the office in a few strokes, pulled up the white towel on his shoulder to wipe the sweat from his forehead, and then took out a receipt from his pocket and handed it to Mu Rou.

Mu Rou counted the quantity and signed the receipt after confirming that there was no problem.

When the porter walked out of the office happily with the documents, he passed by Deputy Director Wang who came in with a cup of tea.

Deputy Director Wang looked at the unopened boxes on the ground and said politely: "Oh, Secretary Mu, you are really hard-working. Look at you, you are in charge of meetings and these miscellaneous things. The more capable you are, the more work you should do."

Mu Rou recorded the quantity and replied without raising her head: "It's all my duty. Who made me the secretary of the factory?"

She is not Director Xu's secretary alone, she is the secretary of the factory, so in addition to organizing, recording and managing some information during meetings, she also has to take on some administrative work in the factory.

There is actually a purchasing department in the factory, but the purchasing department is usually responsible for the purchase of factory materials. Strictly speaking, the purchase of holiday welfare products should also belong to the purchasing department.

But the purchase of holiday welfare is a hot potato, and no one wants to take it. As for why this job fell into the hands of Mu Rou, it has to start with the previous secretary He Jun.

The original director Yang of the purchasing department was more tactful. Seeing that He Jun was a new secretary and didn't understand the rules of the factory, he handed over the purchase of holiday welfare products to He Jun.

The purchase of holiday welfare products is much more difficult than the purchase of production materials. Materials can be purchased as long as they meet the standards. The purchase of holiday welfare products must be evaluated by all employees of the factory.

If the holiday welfare products purchased are too low-quality, the employees below will definitely be unhappy and will definitely complain privately. If the welfare products are too expensive, the leaders above will definitely be unhappy and will not have so much money to spend.

This is a job that is not pleasing to both ends.

As a newcomer, He Jun knew nothing at first, and Director Yang of the purchasing department was an old hand. He Jun was dizzy with just a few words and quickly took the job thrown by the purchasing department.

He Jun thought he was just helping Director Yang of Purchasing, but it was easy to take on this job, but it was hard to get rid of it.

In this way, He Jun gradually took charge of all the holiday benefits.

Mu Rou took over the position of secretary from He Jun. As soon as she came in, she had already learned about all of He Jun's responsibilities, and the procurement of holiday benefits was also prominently listed.

Mu Rou was not unaware of this problem. It was more reasonable to assign procurement matters to the procurement department, but it was also reasonable to give it to her, a secretary in the factory.