Chapter 21 - Uncertainty

AN: Just wanna tell you I also start a new romance FF. It's a Rosewood FF right after the ending of the second season, cause Rosilla also needs love <3 (by the way, Villa is also played by Jaina Lee Ortiz which plays Andy in Station 19)

The first day with the little foundling was relaxed. The next 2 days will be more exciting. Because both Andy and you have to work 24-hour shifts. The morning starts quietly, too quietly. You finish the 4th bottle and yawn. "Andy, wake up. We need you, Captain!" Andy looks up stupedly, turns over tiredly in bed and grumbles quietly to herself.

"Captain! mío Dios!" You lay the little one next to Andy and sit down with both of them, stroking Andy's arm lovingly and giving her tender kisses all over

"Captain! mío Dios!" You lay the little one next to Andy and sit down with both of them, stroking Andy's arm lovingly and giving her tender kisses all over. "So otherwise you'll be rushing off to work, you'll have to take a step back with the reports now that the little one is here. Otherwise you'll just sleep." You smile and Andy opens one eye, looks at the baby and smiles happily. "Such a cute little person. I hope we can adopt her" Andy sits up to give you a big kiss. "I'll go and get ready" said and done and the three of you are ready.

When you arrive at the station, all 19 members are happy and eager to greet the baby. Vic immediately cuddles her and Travis playfully grimaces while Kate just shakes her head, looking stupid. "my goodness, so much effort over someone who can't even control their excretions" she says and Andy turns to her with a scowl. "what's your problem?!" Andy walks towards her. "Captain, calm down, she's just making fun..." Warren tries to mediate and the others don't miss Andy's reaction.

"One more joke about the little girl and you'll be the office administrator for 19 for the rest of the week!" Andy clarifies and shakes off Warren who wants to pull her away. "Come on, you're probably just a bit tired," says Warren and Andy turns away. "Get ready for morning roll call!" With these words, she heads towards her office. At morning roll call, she walks through the group somewhat sluggishly. Nevertheless, she makes it clear who has which tasks and stands with her head held high, especially with Kate. Kate looks at her, but you can literally feel the tension between the two of them. It's almost as if a lowly member of the wolf pack is challenging the alpha, but still not managing to subdue him.

After the roll call is over, everyone disperses and goes about their other business. Andy sneezes and walks towards her Bunk in her office.