Underworld

"Remember boys, no matter who you see, we keep moving until we see the prophet,"

Odysseus was talking to the crew, Alexandra was in the crows nest, and it was like an actual nest. She had a blanket and a pillow. She held onto the side of the crows nest, being just tall enough to see over the edge and see what surrounded her. "Alexandra, are you okay up there?" "What do you see, little crow?" Odysseus and Eurylcus ask her. "I'm fine. Does anyone need any calming herbs? I also see some dark spots ahead. I think we'll close. That cave there looks just big enough for the ship to enter." she says, grabbing her herb satchel and skimmying down the rope.

"Good job, little crow." Euryluchus said, picking her up. Even though she was twelve, she was the size of a ten year old. No one knew much about her, other than she was a trojan, she was 12, her name, and that they found her in the cyclops cave, and that she was incredibly smart.

They entered the cave, and Alexandra had dumped out a handful of herbs and set them down in front of her on the deck. She started to pray, but no one could hear what she was saying. Odysseus looked around, "Compared to the Cyclops cave, this is downright, delightful. I thought the underworld would be on fire."It's not bad because we aren't there yet. Look into the water. There are no souls in it." Alexandra says. She stands up and puts the herbs out. "Follow the sound of the screams." "What? Alexandra, no one is screaming. "How can you not hear it? They are all calling to me, screaming my name so loudly."

"Alexandra, can you hear anything other than your name?" Odysseus Said. Eurylcus pulled his arm and turned him around to give them minor privacy. "Captain, what are you doing? She is just a child, and you want her to listen to voices calling her name? I told you we should have left he Circe, and she isn't ready to see dead people. She too young."

The ship started to turn and moved there body, they looked at the rudder and saw Alexandra there steering the ship. Her eyes looked blank, like she was blind. "I don't think she is giving us much of a choice." Odysseus said to Eurylcus, having a small smile on his face. They started to hear souls crying. It was hypnotic, and they didn't realize something until it was happening. They were going over a waterfall of souls. They were all clutching onto the ship, trying to get away from their comrades. "Alexandra! Stop! Turn! Alexandra!" Odysseus and Eurylcus screamed at the top of the lungs. Alexandra kept going forward, like she was deaf to their pleas.

They started tipping over the edge, and they all started grabbing for the railing and the mast and any sort of thing that they could grab onto. They started to fall and that is when the screams started. They were all screaming, but when the boat tipped over the edge of the fall it seemed like they were all on the river again, but the waterfall behind them, like the world tilted which way was up and which way was down.

"Is everyone alright, do we have everyone?" Euryluchus said as he grabbed Alexandra who looked tired. "I think we are all alright, Euryluchus. Now when we get to shore we all stay close some of you stay with the ship." Odysseus stated. When they got to shire that's what they did. Alexandra didn't know if she saw anything the others did but in the river she saw trojans, screaming her name, begging for help, drowning in the water and coming up for air yelling her name louder.

She saw Polites, and that's when the pieces of the puzzle started to come together. "They are all saying their last thoughts." She mumbled and no one heard her. As polites was finishing, she turned and ran. The voices of the trojans in the river were too loud. No one followed her, no one knew she had run away. As she was running she heard a voice, the voice of a man and a voice of a boy. She knew the voice of the man, but the voice of the boy was something she never heard before. She ran towards the boys voice but ended up running straight into the ghost of her father.

"Father.... hello." She said as she bowed. She felt trapped like two years ago. She looked for a staff but there were none. "Alexandra, I'm disappointed, I thought maybe your brother could be the king but he died, and you let him. How could you? Then you run away with the very kind of people who killed him. You have betrayed your people. You have betrayed me. What would your aunt sa-" before he could finish she looked him in the eyes, he was still dressed in his uniform and his helmet had blood on it. "No! How dare you! You think you can give death out like a mother gives food to her children. You killed people who didn't even want to be there! Next time tell your Brother to get his own wife! He stole her using a magical belt! I know the story of my name! You wanted to name me Victoria when I was born because it would have been a good luck charm, but I cried whenever you called me that and only answered to Alexandra because I am my own person. I'm no luck charm! I am Alexandra! Daughter of prince Hector, granddaughter of King Priam and Odysseus's Friend! And you can't and won't change that." Her father started to dissipate. She stood there like a statue and once he was fully gone she ran as fast as she could. She came upon a wall with an open gate and she heard the little boy's voice again. "Falling, falling, falling."

She walked past the gate listening to the voice. Inside the walls was a garden, the most beautiful she had ever seen. There were Lilies and white roses all around, Pomegranate trees everywhere, and the spot that attracted her attention the most was the herbs. The Lemon balm and mint, next to daffodils and lavender flowers. A new voice spoke behind her. "I knew you could ear im. Siblings usually have such a bond, even in death they can hear each other."

"What?" she asked turning around, she saw who she was talking to, "Hades, my lord I'm sorry, if you wish to bring punishment upon me then take out your wish." She said kneeling instantly. "Don't worry child, im not going to hurt the sister of my adopted son." He said as he rested a hand on her shoulder and brought her back to a standing position. Only then did she really look at him. His hair was long like Odysseus but he was as pale as a ghost. His hair was dark with gray streaks in it and it looked like it was placed there on purpose.

His tunic was odd to her. It was black and had shoulder straps but not sleeves like every other greek out fit she saw, it looked trojan, like he dress. His tunic was black and his cloak was a mid color gray with skulls holding it onto his tunic. He looked almost beautiful, but his eyes caught her attention first. They where a dark brown, the darkest brown she ever saw that wasn't black. But they weren't cold, they looked warm, like the logs in a fire.

"Adopted son? My lord, im not sure I understand, my brother died two years ago." "Dear child, after the fall of troy and almost all infants were killed in some way or another, do you not think I would notice? I grabbed Astyanax when i first found out about him. With him as a starter idea i have made and army for all children killed in a war and want to fight. Persophone helps out by helping them age a bit faster if they want. Astyanax became my adopted son." as he was finishing a four year old snuck up behind him and hugged his leg. "I've got you father! Now I will be king of the underworld!" "Astyanax, this is Alexandra, do you remember her?" Hades asked the boy.

When he locked eyes with her he started to say his last thoughts, "Falling, Falling, Falling."

"I wasnt strong." she says as she continues "And hid from war. While you where falling falling falling. I failed you."

As she finished her explanation hades and Astyanax all disappeared and al he heard was Odysseus talking about how all he heard was screams. She didn't think he knew about the screams he was hearing in her head; it was driving her mad.

Thats when they saw them, Tiresias.

She hoped the journey would be over soon, she didn't want to think about her brother anymore. 

This will have to be a 2 Parter. I need time to keep writing but wall want a chapter so here have this nice cliff hanger.