36. Jarvis?

Nat pats his back as Clint approaches the hammer walking past her, "you know I've seen this before right?" He says grabbing the hammer. Thor is egoistically smiling at him.

He gives the hammer one hard pull, arching his back, making a loud grunt which eventually turns into a breathy laughter, "I still don't know how you do it!" Clint shakes his head at his failed attempt.

"Smell the silent judgement?" Tony speaks and you can hear the echo in his body through his shoulder.

"Please, Stark, by all means!" Clint backs away, forwarding the invite.

Tony turns to you and whispers, "Quick, give me a kiss."

"What?" You giggle, a little tipsy with all that champagne.

"For good luck, come here." He smiles.

"No!" You laugh, then whisper to him, "everyone's watching,"

"Can I have all eyes away for one second! She's uncomfortable," he says louder this time. You see them turning their heads away in the background; groaning. "Make it quick," you hear Bruce, and snicker.

"Come on. Just one." Tony leans in, smiling and you peck his lips. He instantly gets up and unbuttons his coat clearing his throat.

"Oh-okay." "Uh-oh." "Mmhmm."

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge." He says approaching the hammer.

"Uh-huh." "Get after it."

"It's physics." Tony flaunts his scientific temper, putting his hand inside the ribbon of the hammer and gripping it.

"Physics!" Clint repeats.

"Right, so, if I lift it, I then rule Asgard?" He had to ask.

"Yes, ofcourse." Thor proudly sits there, beside Steve who's watching with anticipation.

"I will be reinstituting prima nocta." Tony jokes again, putting one foot on the table.

"What?" You gasp, still amused.

He grunts pulling on the hammer, and it didn't even shiver. He quickly unfastens the ribbon, "I'll be right back." You can tell it's his ego overtaking.

Tony takes off his coat and throws it on the nearby arm of the couch, and leaves.

"Where did he go?" Natasha asks holding a bottle of champagne in her hand.

"You should've asked," Steve jokes.

And Tony returns with his iron hand, and tries again. Still nothing. He tries a couple different angles, then calls his beloved friend, Rhodey for help.

"Are you even pulling?" Rhodes asks breathlessly.

"Are you on my team?" Tony asks back.

None of them can believe the other one is pulling enough. Neither can you.

"Just represent. Pull." And they stand there with constipated faces, but the hammer sits unaffected.

"Alright. Let's go."

They comes back tired and Tony stands behind you.

He bends ahead, "Your kiss charm didn't charmed." He complains.

"I called my luck back just when you said prima nocta." You raise your eyebrows at him.

He smiles, "Possessive already?"

"I shouldn't be?" You raise an eyebrow, and he laughs.

"You know I was kidding, right?" a hint of seriousness in his voice.