"what you scared?"

I'm dealing with a bunch of drama right now and school but I will be posting a lot when it comes to summer break ^^ SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG WAITING PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS anyways-

*Slash! The chainsaw went through clueless's ear it didn't break apart fortunately*

Clueless: AAAAHHH OH MY GOD SHE WENT BONKERS!

*The subjects had a terrifying look as Clueless flew out of the room the blood of the scar on his ear trickling down his ghostly face, Test tube insane look following behind him with the chainsaw*

Subject 789: I don't think we should escape I think we should stay here for safety...

*The rest of the subjects agreed knowing that if they would have escaped what if Test tube came for them*

CLUELESS & TEST TUBE POV~

*As the chase continued clueless scars scratched all over him by the chainsaw as testament got closer but clueless was getting away from her after every Scar he got but unfortunately he reached a dead end*

Clueless: oooohhhh fuck...

*Sliver spoon and Candle we're also in the area and looked a bit confused until Test Tube came rushing over the nightmare with the chainsaw making a Stern stop about 3 feet away from him (they are close I try to figure out if 3 ft is close because I'm stupid and don't know but just imagine they are close if 3 ft is not close enough :3)*

Sliver spoon: now Test Tube... What are you doing with a chainsaw you look ridiculous with it-

Test tube: OH YOU KNOW SILVER SPOON TO KILL SOMEBODY WITH IT FOR KILLING HIM

Silver spoon: killed who now-

Candle: now dear calm down we don't need to bring violence into this...

*Test tube didn't really seem to care and lifted the chainsaw up on her right shoulder it's still motoring at it's correct speed nightmare knowing that he might just lose one of his life's might be taking off of him and you might only have 2 left but suddenly... Candle jumps right in front of them and the chainsaw slices Candle right in half well not completely but basically enough*

Clueless: AH-

Candle: *falls to the ground her flame going off*

Sliver spoon: CANDLE!

Test tube: well at least that's one stress reliever off my ass

[Now we're to the part that Was meant to be part 10/the finale of book one]

Silver spoon: HOW DARE YOU! YOU *he rushes over to Test tube and punches her leaving a big crack on her eye*

Test tube: GOLLY *she drops to chainsaw it hitting the floor and going off the purple wax from the earlier event splattering on the floor* HOW DARE YOU!

Sliver spoon: YOU JUST KILLED THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD ME!

Clueless: ...

Test tube: BLAH BLAH BLAH GO BUY YOURSELF A BODY PILLOW OR SOMETHING OF HER *pick up the chainsaw and pushes Silver Spoon away and then slides candles body to the side with her foot and as she's about to try to attack clueless again*

Scar: *walks in between them* hey now no violence...

Test tube: *she immediately froze dropping the chainsaw again and Gasping* S..Scar!?

Scar: what you scared? Heh yeah I didn't like it here anymore but I wanted to stay at the same time free home no taxes basically a free Paradise just watched everything go down

Test tube: w..well you can't be here you don't even know what's going on! You Jeeberweezer!

Scar: trust me I know everything but I don't want to bring up your stinky little drama again so I'm not going to go into all that BS

Test tube: we'll get out of the way so I can-

*But before she could finish her sentence Clueless had already disappeared from her site*

Test tube: fffffuck ..

Scar: well too bad maybe next time!

Test tube: well time to go into depression...

(Yay we're finally reached the end of this book! I'm so happy I made it this far and don't worry the trailer for book two is coming out I just need to make the bases for the new characters! Yes you heard me write new characters I don't even think you care anyways I'm nice enough so there's a small part of book 2 that I'm not going to include in it)

Sliver spoon: *crying he was very upset after a whole Test tube and Candle incident it had been like 1 year now (yes time flies by really fast in this AU) even after all the plushies he'd got of her it wasn't enough*

Creator: uh....hello? Are you okay

Sliver spoon: ! *Immediately stop his sobbing and turns over to the Creator trying to act like he wasn't even trying* What are you!? Depressed beast?

Creator: hey let's be nice now I only want to come for you I know what you're going through I had to go through the same but look *he slaps his fingers or paws whatever you want all the ghosts suddenly went invincible and there was candle just chatting with Bo* see she's okay she safe and sound in the ghostly world

Sliver spoon: o..oh..well that's nice..

(Creator's base will be shown in the book 2 trailer :33)