how did the ghost die??

Hello hello sorry this is not a new part of the Killer labs but if you ever wondering how any of the ghosts die please read this part because this is why i made it! (Oh yeah 2 new OCS soon and I'm making a part with all their info charts so I don't have to add them in the middle of a part it will be always updated when new characters are added when book 2 comes out it will be the same ordeal please ask questions if needed!)

Clueless and Sinaunang: they both died the same way and the same day both of their parents died way before them so they had to live alone they were able to hunt because there dad taught them a lot! Hotel OJ a lot because a lot of bunnies were around there since it was about spring to summer time when they died you thought that OJ would be nice in this.............no haha OJ was absolutely pissed that they were on his property they were scaring the cherries by tearing those poor innocent bunnies apart so one day he had enough he went outside and shot them both to death before dragging them back into the hotel and soon everybody would eat them without knowing...(FWI: I changed Sinaunang death Too the 2000s (clueless died in the 200Os to) because I don't want complaints that "oh okay didn't get his hotel and tell the 2000 so there's no possible way that Sinaunang in Clueless could have died by OJ!!)

To and Bo: boo and two are also siblings they were put in a lab about 7 years before Test tube in Fan arrived and died due to a machine exploding while they were both in it (if this one is way more shorter HELP)

Anyways if you actually read you know how Bot died but I promise sometime today will be a new part I just need to get prepared so please be patient I know I've been running late to make parts but a lot has been going on even heard that I'm going to Disneyland soon so hahaaa I'm going on a plane and everything I'm scared anyways enough with my social life see you all soon