Chapter 4

(Wednesday)

"We can't do this," Malik speaks to the older woman who pushes him back against the counter, causing him to knock over some papers with his hands resting on either side of the counter. It was 6:30 in the morning, and there he was with Ms. Campbell, whose beautiful dark skin glowed as she laid her head against his chest."Come on, I see how your eyes traced my body, on your first day here, if you're worried about getting in trouble you won't I promise."She attempted to comfort Malik, who was not tempted but did not wish to let her down. Malik was puzzled as to why she would be interested in a boy his age, a student no less. She was an attractive woman; certainly, she could find a man—Ah! Malik voices out as he covers his mouth, staring at the woman on her knees. 

"Dont- "Mr.Furegoson just relax, okay," Ms. Campbell cuts him off unbuckling his pants, and chuckling as Malik's heartthrobs looked towards the door, it wasn't that many people in the school building, but this was insane to him. "Your pretty big, nice shade and all," She let Malik know as she opens her mouth sealing her lips around his dick. Malik moans muffled by his hand as she takes him in deeper to where his tip reaches the back of her throat. "Loraine we gotta chill, fuck," He moans calling her by her real name as she moans in approval. The moan sends vibrations through his dick making him reach for her head as he fucks her mouth slowly.  She twists her head as she sucks him off why he fucks her mouth rubbing her soft curls while biting his lips to stop the waterfall of moans. 

This continues for another ten minutes before Malik feels that feeling in his stomach. "Shit, I'm about to come," He says lowly as he stares down at her into her pretty brown eyes. She taps his leg swirling her tongue around his cock as he grunts erupting down her throat as she moans twitching pulling off with a pop. "Ha ha," Malik pants feeling her wrap her arms around his neck giving his neck kisses and soft licks. "I came to, I can't wait till you feel me up." She whispers in his ears as Malik blushes slowly wrapping his hand around her soft waist. 

"Now get to the lunchroom or you'll miss breakfast, you only have twenty minutes." 

( A few hours later )

Juno observed Malik glide his fingers over the keyboard, pausing the video with a mouse click to jot down notes in his journal. Occasionally, he would stroke his chin and tug at the small goatee on his face, deep in thought, his tongue brushing his bottom lip. His eyebrows would knit together in confusion or smooth out upon understanding. Juno took it all in until Malik's gaze lifted to his, prompting Juno to avert his eyes, feigning disinterest. Malik's smirk emerged as he playfully nudged Juno's leg with his shoe, sharing Juno's desk by the wall to keep his Chromebook plugged in. 

Juno felt the tapping on his leg and looked up at the person in front of him, who was staring at his screen while tapping his foot against Juno's leg. A small smirk on Malik's face made Juno's face redden. Juno pulled his leg back along with his chair, surprised when Malik stretched his foot out to pull Juno's chair closer, continuing his actions. "Where are you going?" Malik teased, smiling as he rested the pencil against his cheek, tilting his head. Juno blushed, "Nowhere, um, what are you working on?" He wrote in his journal, lifting it for Malik to see.

The tapping on his leg stops as Juno sets the notebook down to read the man's lips. "Edgenuity. I'm retaking the classes I failed in my sophomore and junior years to graduate," Malik informs Juno, exhaling deeply. "Unfortunately, this work isn't easy. I might have to hire a tutor to help me understand most of it." Juno nods, jotting in his journal, "I can help—" but quickly erases it, then starts again, "Would you like me to—" only to erase it once more. Malik notices this and reaches out to tap his hand, prompting Juno to look up. "What are you trying to write?"

Juno took a deep breath. Malik was his friend, and surely he could help, but typically guys sought girls for "tutoring," right? Perhaps Malik was seeking information or a code about certain girls from Juno. With a frown, Juno considered that if it was information on girls Malik wanted, he couldn't assist. Nevertheless, willing to take the chance that Malik genuinely needed help, Juno wrote, "I can tutor you if you want me to?"