61-65

☆ 63. Chapter 61 Lost Soul

Chapter 61

After going out in despair, Ruan Zhu did not choose to leave, but followed the captain back to the bureau.

Lin Suqiu had already taken care of things, so he was very tolerant of Ruan Zhu, but he didn't let him explain before leaving so that he could go faster. After all, there were regulations from above.

The above regulations are dead, but people are alive. To live, you need to eat.

Ruan Zhu nodded and walked step by step towards the place where Su Yanqing was imprisoned.

As soon as he entered the door, he felt that the room here was very low. Even he subconsciously wanted to lower his head, let alone Su Yanqing.

The cells are designed like this to make prisoners bow their heads and to crush people's hopes more quickly.

In the narrow corridor, Ruan Zhu squatted not far away and looked inside. Su Yanqing was silent and didn't know what he was thinking. For a moment, he didn't know how to speak. If the surrounding environment hadn't told him that he was in a cell, he might have thought that he was in a cell. It's at Su's house.

"I hate you." It was true that there was not much time, so he finally spoke.

The people inside paused for a moment, then looked up and saw Ruan Zhu at the door. His eyes were full of helplessness, as if he expected Ruan Zhu to come.

The height restricted his movement, so he could only approach Ruan Zhu with his rickets. As soon as he passed by, he frowned and asked, "Where are your beads?"

Ruan Zhu subconsciously touched his wrist and said, somewhat dumbfounded: "What are you doing? Just thinking about the prayer beads, won't you know where they are when you get out?"

"I don't have much time, do you have anything to tell me?" He lowered his voice and approached the railing without caring about anything else. He stretched out his hand towards Su Yanqing, "Is it hot in here?"

There were people guarding not far away. Although they had taken Lin Suqiu's money, they knew what they should and should not give in to.

Su Yanqing understood what Ruan Zhu meant, raised her hand to catch Ruan Zhu's outstretched hand, then turned it over and let it fall naturally.

Even in prison, Su Yanqing's eyes remained firm and steady, and there was even comfort in her smile.

He didn't want Ruan Zhu to worry too much about his own affairs, but he also didn't want to be unable to take care of Ruan Zhu in the future.

The two of them were touching their hands like this, which made people on the side look at them. Ruan Zhu thought for a while and said: "Don't worry, I will take care of Asheng and Yan Ling. Even if you can't come out, I will always I won't marry someone who takes care of them."

His voice rose higher in the last few words, which sounded like he was overly excited.

After hearing this, the people on the side immediately showed a look of realization, followed by a somewhat malicious smile, and then snorted a little more casually.

Su Yanqing frowned and looked at Ruan Zhu, not wanting him to do this, but he didn't blame him, only felt sad. Then he gently slid his fingers on Ruan Zhu's palm, not fast but steadily, while writing, he stared at Ruan Zhu's face.

"The prayer beads are very important. You must carry them with you. Don't lose them, okay?"

Ruan Zhu blinked. Just as he was about to ask the people on the side, he sent out a reminder. Their time was running out. Fortunately, Ruan Zhu wrote down the word. .