41-50

☆ 43. Chapter 41 What an Expensive Wife

Chapter 41: What an Expensive Wife:

As the saying goes, if the sky falls, a tall person will hold it up. Ruan Zhu finally understood what this meant.

If the shelf above his head suddenly fell down, he would have to hit the tall person in front of him first.

"Are you Dong Wujiu?" Ruan Zhu's face was full of hesitation. He looked at the other person up and down. He had sharp eyebrows and eagle eyes, sharp inner eyelids, unkind eyes, a high nose and a cold face. At first glance, he was someone who was not easy to mess with.

Ruan Zhu looked at the other party, and the other party naturally stared at him. After confirming that there was no threat, he sat sideways and whispered: "Yes, why did you ask me to come? Isn't it true that he is possessed by evil spirits? ? I'm very stingy and won't help you."

"I'm not possessed by evil spirits, I'm just a little curious. Have you been pestering Su Qiu lately?" Looking at the other person's rickets, he was a little taller than himself. , Ruan Zhu straightened his back involuntarily, "Is it you?"

Upon hearing Lin Suqiu's name, Dong Wujiu's eyes suddenly changed, and he said in a deep voice: "What? Can you care? Ah Qiu is now He is my person, and he is my daughter-in-law in Dongwujiu!"

Seeing that he was regarded as a love rival, Ruan Zhu found it funny and amusing. He pursed his lips and said with a smile: "Su Qiu is your wife? But isn't the wife a female? Su Qiu is a man, do you think your family can agree to this?"

His tone was a bit playful and probing, and he stared at the other person closely to see what his reaction would be.

Unexpectedly, after hearing this, Dong Wujiu stood up and pointed at Ruan Zhu with his finger and growled: "What do you mean! Do you dislike Aqiu for not being a woman, so you treat him like a pet? Aqiu doesn't care." Whether she is a man or a woman, she is my daughter-in-law. You should not go to Aqiu again. Aqiu will not see you."

After saying this, he wanted to turn around and leave. Ruan Zhu was so frightened that he quickly explained, "Wait a minute. Wait! I didn't mean that! Su Qiu is my good friend!"

The man paused, turned sideways and stared at Ruan Zhu with slightly squinted eyes, "What did you say?"

Ruan Zhu was also afraid of really hurting people. I was offended. Although this man looked a little scary, he was sincere towards Lin Suqiu. He was just a little too big-hearted. He was ready to get married before he caught her. If Lin Suqiu knew about this, he might be A loud curse.

However, what he didn't know was that Dong Wujiu had been scolded a long time ago and didn't care. After all, spanking and scolding were affection, and his wife was just a little shy.

"Su Qiu and I are good friends, so I won't dislike Su Qiu for not being a woman, and I didn't give Su Qiu much silver reward. On the contrary, I even took advantage of his breakfast." He didn't feel embarrassed, anyway. You still have to pay for it. Last time at Yun'an Restaurant, it wasn't Lin Suqiu who paid for it.

He may be the first rich young man to flirt with an opera singer.

Dong Wujiu stood there and thought for a while, then sat back again, his eyes softened a lot than before, and then he took out the prepared sachet from his pocket and threw it to Ruan Zhu, "I believe what you said for the time being. You put this sachet next to your pillow. If you still have nightmares, ask the man outside to light the incense for you. I will put the incense outside for you."

The man always spoke with a somewhat careless tone, which sounded a bit vague. , but every word can be heard clearly. It looks a little careless, but the eyes give people a strong sense of oppression, making people subconsciously believe what the other party says.