11-20

☆ 12. Chapter 11 The disaster stars take turns

Chapter 11 The disaster star takes turns.

On the way to being sent to Su Sheng's yard, Ruan Zhu still looked around, trying to remember all the routes he took.

He remembered to be serious at first, but it wasn't until he noticed that Aqiu, who was leading the way, turned his head from time to time, and the frequency of turning his head was getting higher and higher, that he felt something was wrong.

He simply stopped and asked: "Aqiu, do you have something to say?"

Unexpectedly, when he asked, the maid Aqiu immediately lowered her head and did not dare to look at him, holding the corner of her clothes tightly with her fingers. , looking like he was being forced.

Ruan Zhu felt a little confused, and when he was about to continue asking, Su Sheng's roar came from the distance, and he sounded angry.

"A Sheng." Although he was curious as to why A Qiu was doing this, it was obvious that Su Sheng was more important in Ruan Zhu's heart. He strode towards the direction of the sound without having time to think about it. At the same time, he did not forget to call out to A Qiu to follow him. superior.

Ah Qiu, who was lagging behind, rubbed his face and stood on his heels as he ran.

Fortunately, it was not far from Su Sheng's yard. After running through the corridor, he saw the door. Ruan Zhu pushed the door open without thinking.

As soon as he entered, he saw Su Sheng running towards the door. Before he could say anything, Su Sheng bumped into him and placed his butt directly at the bottom.

"Well." Ruan Zhu subconsciously hugged the person in his arms tightly, groaning in pain and not letting go easily.

The incident happened suddenly, and Su Sheng didn't react. After hearing Ruan Zhu's muffled groan, she hurriedly broke away from the other party's arms and got up from the ground. Seeing that Ruan Zhu's face was twisted in pain, she said in a panic: "You, you Why don't you hide away?"

It's okay if you don't hide away, but you subconsciously protect yourself in your arms.

Doesn't this make him the one who suffers?

This disaster star really has some tricks up his sleeve.

Ruan Zhu, who had some skills, frowned and stretched out his hands to support his waist and stood up from the ground. His waist was stooped and he almost fell back. Fortunately, Aqiu, who was catching up from behind, stepped forward to help him.

Ruan Zhu felt A Qiu's support and was slightly surprised. He didn't expect that A Qiu, who was only fifteen years old, could be so strong.

"I, I didn't react for a moment." He answered Ah Sheng's question, saw Su Sheng's worried and frightened eyes, and said, "It's okay, I just didn't stand firm for a while." As

he spoke, he actually He took a step forward and stretched out his hand to comfort the other person. Who knew that as soon as his hand was halfway extended, he was about to make the person cry.

"You, you're bleeding!" Su Sheng said as tears gathered in her eyes, and fell down her eyelashes in just a moment.

Cry...cry?

Ruan Zhu had never seen such a battle before, and he was so frightened that he reached out again, but when he saw the blood on his palm, he quickly retracted it. He could only coax people, "Don't cry, don't cry, it won't hurt at all.