31-40

☆ 33. Chapter 31 Meeting Su Sheng

Chapter 31

Ruan Zhu, who was at the center of Su Sheng's topic, didn't know how many stories he had been told overnight.

He just happily took the flower back to the Ruan Mansion. Thinking that it was a pity that the flower withered, he thought of making it into dried flowers so that they could be kept longer.

Until the next day when he was about to get something from Father Ruan as a return gift to the Su family, Father Ruan looked at him seriously and asked in a deep voice: "Where did you go yesterday?"

"Qifu Theater." Ruan Zhu Responding honestly, there was no hint of guilt or panic in those eyes. Instead, he asked with curiosity: "Dad, why are you asking this all of a sudden? Did you look for me yesterday but didn't find it?"

Mr. Ruan, who had already planned to launch an investigation to accuse him. Seeing Ruan Zhu like this, I didn't know how to speak for a moment. Thinking that Ruan Zhu had been pampered since he was a child and didn't have much contact with the outside world, he chose to be tactful.

"Not really, it's just that you went to see someone yesterday, but who else did you meet?"

When asked about this, Ruan Zhu said without thinking: "Yes! Yesterday I met Fang Zhixing at the theater. He He actually provoked me. I was so angry that I yelled at him, but he glared at me when he left!" "

Dad, you said he doesn't hold grudges, and then he wants to find an opportunity to retaliate against me, right? I don't want to be thrown into the pond. " What he said was half true, but he felt it was feasible if it could bring trouble to Fang Zhixing.

The fact that Ruan Zhu fell into the pond was the reverse of Ruan's father, and it instantly became popular.

"He dares! I gave him a chance before I didn't expect it. How could he still want to score twice? If he dares, your father and I will throw him into the pond. If you don't let him come up, he You can't come up here!"

He spoke plausibly and with great momentum, completely forgetting what he originally wanted to do.

Ruan Zhu also clapped his hands in admiration and cheered with admiration, "Dad is awesome! It's thanks to you, dad! As long as dad is here, Fang Zhixing can't bully me! Dad, I'll give you a squeeze on your shoulders !"

After saying that, he walked up behind Mr. Ruan and started to pinch his shoulders.

When he was working part-time in the past, he also learned a little bit about pinching the shoulders. There was also a skill in pinching the shoulders. After a few clicks, Mr. Ruan's expression relaxed and he murmured: "As expected of you, he is my son. Dad is so happy!"

Not far away, Ruan Qingque heard about Ruan Zhu and came in a hurry. He was afraid that Master Ruan would be angry and hurt Ruan Zhu. Unexpectedly, before he crossed the threshold, he saw a scene of a loving father and a filial son. The foot that stepped out was forced. Received it back.

The maid on the side didn't know what was going on and asked softly: "Miss, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just wait here." She stood sideways, just in time to see the scene inside, but if it was nothing If there was any big noise, she wouldn't hear anything.

In just a few minutes, Mr. Ruan fell asleep comfortably.

Ruan Zhu withdrew his hand, waved to the people on the side, asked someone to bring a thin blanket to cover him, and quietly tiptoed out of the door.

He wasn't stupid either. He didn't react at first, but he figured it out later. It was probably what happened yesterday that had reached Father Ruan's ears, but he didn't know whether it was him and Fang Zhixing who were arguing or whether it was him. What happened with Lin Suqiu.