Paw print 31.

Minho threw a plushie into the wall, scaring a clueless Soonie off with an angry meow.

"Why..." he groaned as he picked up the next from his pile:

" ...does...this...always...HAPPEN!"

he finally screamed, throwing it after the last one.
His heart ached like a chunk of it had been ripped out and mangled then put back into place.

I haven't felt this goddamn awful since Chan broke up with me. Ugh. So I was in love with him, wasn't I? I was...fuck, I was... What have I done? I miss him...God, I miss him so much...

At that he fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face. He had ruined another great thing. He just had to be selfish and want to keep Jisung closer... why couldn't he have just kept things as they were? He could've just enjoyed Ji's presence from afar but for ever that way. Now he wasn't even sure he'd see him again.

I'm such a greedy bastard, I always ruin everything.

Just as his mind got clouded by darker thoughts his phone rang.

It was Jisung.

All the air was taken from Minho's lungs at once and he almost ended up choking on his tears.

"Uhm...yes?" he answered after he had calmed a bit.

"MIN!" Jisung exclaimed:
"Come to the airport, please! It's important, I'm begging you, please come"

"I- wh- why-"

"No time for questions! Just come, ok? I'm counting on you. Bye, Min"

And with that the phone call ended.

Empty hearted and confused, Minho got ready. Because despite everything...he loved Jisung and would do anything to have him back.

______________________________________