Ilzaam|9

I know Mahjabeen had been suffering a lot, if you are the readers of FKT and expected a fairytale I apologize, I wanted to show a more realistic verison of what an innocent girl like Mahjabeen might have to go through in real world. I assure you there will be karma💕

____

"Mahjabeen ke gharwaaley kaha hai?" Murtasim asked coming out of his daze, Gul Khan smiled she hadn't invited them to the wedding, Mahjabeen was invited has a helper and since Murtasim and Mahjabeen were close friends.

Gul Khan hesitated then remembered how would Murtasim know if they were in the wedding hall, "Woh ghar chaley gaye".

Mahjabeen who sat there had no idea whom to hide behind. The room was filled with strangers. She couldn't process the wide range of emotions that she was experiencing together. She wanted to hide behind someone, her mouth was shut, and her eyes were on the floor.

Ye mere saath kya hogya...

The room was encased with silence, awkward, skin crawling silence. Neha sat beside Mahjabeen, and hugged her, "Mubarak ho", reminding them that the nikkah took place.

Gul Khan was upset, this felt like a twisted version of her nightmare playing out, and she wanted to murder Bashar for destroying her reality. Maheer entered the room wearing her bridal dress, and Bashar went to help her. But her eyes were on Usama who stood beside Mahjabeen looking at her with in his eyes.

The woman he liked, the woman he loved was someone else's, his eyes were teary, his heart crushed as he glared at the pair sitting on the sofa.

She was now someone else's

But even if she wasn't his world had stopped two hours ago when Bashar had forced him to marry Maheer. He felt suffocated, so he simply walked away in the garden forgetting his bride stood at the door. Maheer caught Bashar's hand stopping him from lashing out at Usama.

Bashar turned to Gul Khan now with a smile, "Chalo Gul ab mai chalta hu", he said with a polite smile while Gul Khan wanted to gauge his eyes out.

Wapas mat aana!

But she couldn't utter those words as Bashar walked out before kissing Maheer's head and passing her a bundle of cash, "Iska mai kya karungi?"

"Bashar Momin ki aikloti beti ho tum, koi lawaris nahi", those words sliced through Mahjabeen's heart, as she bit her lips.

"Neha Baba ko call karona", she insisted her hands trembling, she didn't wanted to stay here any longer, "Mujhe yaha nhi rehna", she pulled the head scarf down and stood up.

Neha tried to calm her down but Mahjabeen was anxious, she couldn't explain the feeling, but she knew she wasn't needed here anymore. The intimidating auras, the sudden nikkah and Gul Khan's words still echoed in her mind.

Bashar who was about to leave stopped at Mahjabeen's words, "Tu kidhar jaari hai?"

Maheer nudged him, "Sorry, aap kaha jaarahi?"

"Ghar", Mahjabeen didn't elaborate, her eyes landed on Murtasim, "Please mujhe ghar chod do, mai yaha nhi reh sakti".

Bashar stepped forward, "Magar aajse ye tumhara ghar hai, Murtasim tumhara shauhar hai..."

Mahjabeen was done with this man, and the people, "Haan toh mai apne shauhar se bolrahi hu ke mujhe ghar drop karde", she pulled at his arm, Murtasim realised her hands were trembling, she was brave enough to speak but Bashar was intimidating her. He walked forward letting her hide behind him, "Aap chahtey they ki mai Mahjabeen s nikkah karu, karliya Nikkah. Ab aap mere aur meri biwi ki zindagi mai dakhal nhi desakte".