#008

Dylan Da'Khye Bennett

                                ↳ doo, khye

                            ↳ doo, khye

Chicago, IL
KIMORA checking in 🎀 '

" Bro, it don't even get that serious." Jaden said causing Troy to laugh.

" Shut yo bitch ass up Troy." Dylan smacked his teeth running his tongue over his top lip as he sat onto the desk.

" Tuh, niggas mad he wake up onnat dangerous shit." Troy shrugged and Dylan punched him in the back of his head.

" Pussy ass." Dylan said watching him run towards Demi. " you okay?" She stared at him and he shook his head no.

She rubbed the back of his head before she took him down to the nurse. Once she came up she smiled seeing Dylan. " Hi cousin." She said and he pulled her into a hug.

" That's not even your real cousin. You like him." Jasmine said and Demi smacked her teeth.

" Bitch, this my first cousin, my only cousin ion like him at all. This is my blood brother bitch." Demi snapped back making the class become silent.

" Bitch mind yo fuckin business, weird ass hoe." Devyn spoke up seeing her best friend getting angrier. Jasmine friend, Asia spoke up.

" Bitch, don't tell her what to do. I'll smack you." Asia shrugged standing up pulling her best friend with her.

" Do it." Devyn walked closer and Dylan smacked his teeth pulling her back. " You doing the most." He said and she laughed in his face.

Demi pushed Jasmine and Asia back before Asia ran up on Demi and they started fighting. Demi was winning. Of course she had hands.

Jasmine jumped in and then they started jumping her. Khelani ran into the classroom trying to pull Asia off of Demi while Devyn jumped in and she slung Jasmine onto the ground stomping and punching on her as she was balled up in the corner.

" Shit." Jaden recorded it and Dylan smacked his teeth. Khelani began breaking it up holding onto asia. She hit Asia a few times in her face before she slung her to the ground letting Demi get on top of her.

" Khelani you not even helping." Troy said and Khelani laughed watching Demi beat her up. " Bruh." Dylan said grabbing Devyn and pulling her back while Jaden grabbed Demi.

" you trippin li folks. On O." He said pulling Devyn into a classroom locking the door.

Devyn shrugged looking down her clothes was messed up. Dylan smacked his teeth. " take this off." He said calmly as he pulled her infront of him.

" Don't say it like that." She said sliding the jacket off making him laugh at what she meant. " Girl." He sassed giving her his Red OTF jacket since he had on a different one.

" Thank you." She blew a quick kiss at him and he licked his lips. " It's coo." He said.

" Can you go get my stuff?" Devyn looked at him and he nodded. He walked out the classroom into the room where Demi was and he made sure she was straight before he got Devyn's things and walked back into the classroom sitting on the couch that was right there.