#002

Omniscient

the next day.

"Girl you doing the most, it never got that serious." Sasha shrugged as she watched her friend snatch Solana's Beats.

" Yeah it is, why the fuck is she listening to my man music..." Jade mugged as she kept her eyes on Solana who stared at the group of girls.

Solana was just walking to class listening to music, her beats was a little too loud and Jade heard her listening to some rapper.

" Girl, almost everybody listen to him, like everyone. Why you messing with this girl." Sasha smacked her teeth looking at Jade. Solana nodded in agreement.

" Bitch I'll punch you head off." Jade said handing the beats to Sasha putting her set up.

" Yeah, no you won't and here girl.. you pretty." Sasha said handing the beats to Solana. Solana nodded walking towards Sage who had just got out of class.

"Cmon we going to lunch now." Sage said and Solana nodded not telling her about what happened. "I have our outfits planned out in my head sis." Sage said as they walked pasted Jade, her friends and a group of boys who sat at the lunch table.

" Fuck she looking at." Sage her making her snap her head towards the table and Solana kept walking. She looked over and didn't see Sage so she turned her head and seen her staring at the group making her smack her teeth walking over pausing the music.

" Sage, cmon don't waste yo ti-, " Solana was cut off by Jade. " Yeah that's shawty I checked inna hallway, I snatched the beats I was finna snatch her but Sasha saved ha." Jade laughed making everyone but Sasha laugh.

" Nah, Sasha turning soft." Brayden teased her making her send a hard hit to his face and he winced holding the right side of his face.

" Ian soft, she fuckin w da girl cause she listening to KingVon.. like everybody don't listen to him.." Sasha smacked her teeth looking over at Solana.

" Bitch you all in her face for what, do you wanna fight." Jade asked and Sage smacked her teeth.

" Don't talk to ha like that Jade, you tryna fight nana and you know she don't fight." Sage said talking with her hands and Solana watched Jade get up walking towards them.

Solana knew how this was about to go so she just handed her beats and her purse to Sage. " Let's go in the bathroom ah some." Solana said calmly putting her hands into her pocket.

Jade nodded and two of Jade friends walked in and Sage and Solana walked closely behind them. Sage sent India a text and India came rushing into the bathroom. India recorded as Jade started talking.

" Hit me first." Jade said and Solana smacked her teeth. She wasn't a talker or nun. " You wanted to fight me infront allem boys now you scared to get down ?" Solana asked and Jade laughed.

" Bitch Ian scared of you, you a tho-" Solana cut her off getting tired of her voice. She punched her in her eyes before she kept walking and punching back Jade into the corner where she just kept punching and Jade went for her hair.

Sage walked closer watching the two fight getting in on the face licks Solana was getting. " Bitch." Jade smacked her teeth balling her face up and she grabbed Solana's hair pulling her head down.

Solana didn't like that so she grabbed Jades hair snatching her out the corner and slanging her in between two of six sinks. She kneed Jade in her head before she kept punching in one spot before moving to another making Knots on her head. " Leave me alone." Solana said inbetween her punches before she slung her to the ground.

They began to break the fight up allowing Sage to get Solana and Sasha to get Jade. Once it was over Solana had a small scratch on her nose while Jade had a few knots and a bloody face getting pushed out the bathroom. The people in school turned the attention on Jade as she made a scene.