#004

Omniscient.

5 months later.

" You're a dummy bitch." Kaci, Solana's mother yelled out at her. Kaci picked up a few of Solana's shoes pitching them at her from the top step.

" I didn't even do it anything wrong." Solana cried as she sat on the floor looking up at her mother.

" You did. You failed my Solana you dumb ass bitch? This what you wanted huh ? Pregnant at 17 years old ain't even finish highschool. Failure to this Family." Kaci said walking down the stairs standing infront of Solana.

She was truly hurt that her daughter was Pregnant. She was strict for this exact reason. She felt like she had no choice but to kick Solana to the curve.

" How many months you is." Kaci said holding her hand out helping Solana up.

" I'm six months, im sorry I didn't mean for it I was high and drunk." Solana said standing to her feet lifting the jacket up.

Kaci smacked her teeth " Dayvon took advantage of you?" She asked and Solana shook her head no. " So you knew what you was doing. Own up to yo shit Solana damn." Kaci said and Solana nodded following her.

" Pack it up." Kaci said suddenly feeling bad as she looked at Solana who struggled to walk since Kaci had accidentally pushed her down the stairs.

Kaci felt like maybe it could be a change of heart. She just needed some relief. " Here, im sorry." Solana placed a bag of weed along with a few woods and gars and a Vape on the counter before she turned around to walk away.

Kaci really felt bad as she smelt the weed cause it was that good shit. " Wait." She spoke up making Solana turn around wiping the tears off her red cheeks. " Ma'am" she said and Kaci cleaned her throat.

" Did you tell Dayvon about my grandchild? " she said and Solana shook her head no.

" I mean, I tried but im scared I told Sage to tell him. She did so he know about this." Solana admitted and Kaci nodded.

" Call him over." Solana heard and she huffed. " I don't want to ma'am" she said and Kaci pursed her lips to the side.

" No wants, call me momma or some guh, lemme see that phone." Kaci said and Solana nodded happily handing the phone over.

She went upstairs grabbing her things on the way up. Solana look around her room that was a mess and smacked her teeth as she grabbed her Remote putting music onto her tv putting the volume at 60 before she began putting her shoes back into her closet.

After 40 minutes everything was almost done and she smiled staring at her room. " Finally." She said sitting down on the bed feeling her feet that was sore.

Solana heard a familiar voice that she could recognize from anywhere. It was Dayvon. At her house ? she smacked her teeth seeing him walk up the stairs.

After a while he stood in the door frame staring at her. " Hea' yo phone." He said throwing the phone onto the bed and she nodded grabbing it going straight to TikTok.

After five minutes she was relaxed on TikTok forgetting he was there. He smacked his teeth kicking the bed making her jump up.

" What do you want Dayvon." She asked sitting up sliding her Jacket off her body. He gasped looking at her belly.

" You gon act like Ian here ? I'm tryna see some." He said and she nodded. " my fault, what's up." She said patting the bed.

He nodded sitting in the spot. " So this really my baby or you anotha weird claiming it's mine." Dayvon said keeping eye contact and she licked her top lip.

" Of course, you know what we did. You took my virginity. So this your baby Ian even weird to do anything like that to you. Or me." She shrugged and he nodded.

" Okay, well I gotta girlfriend na so we can co-parent that's cool with you right." He asked and she nodded.

" How far?" He asked referring to her belly. " Six months, imma be seven in seven days." She said and he nodded.

" That's wassup, text me watchu need for him. You having a gender reveal or you already know what?" Dayvon stood up and she laughed.

" Seems like you already know what it is keep saying him, but nah imma have a gender reveal in my mama backyard." Solana smiled and he nodded.

" Aigh, imma help you with it lemme know when it is and watchu need." He spoke stretching pulling his phone out.

" You hungry baby mama." He said and she laughed nodding. " Watchu want." He said and Solana thought about it.

" McDonald's." Solana nodded and he gave her his phone. She went to DoorDash going to McDonalds. She got a hot and spicy with a pineapple mango smoothie along with fries then she got a six piece chicken nugget and four sweet and sour sauces. After she was done she ordered cookies and the total was about 28 dollars. She put a code in making it go down to $10.

" That's all?" He said and she shook her head up and down. " Alright, call me if you need anything and answer yo phone when I call you li folks." He smacked his teeth and she nodded standing up.

" Thank you Dayvon, be safe." She said and Dayvon smirked. He held his arms out and she walked into the hugging him tightly before they let go saying goodbye.

-
Solana spent the last 30 minutes trying to find a house for her and Sage. She didn't wanna live alone and since Sage had already turned 18 they were able to live alone.

" Okay, so if you get a job here then around the time you make 7 months we can get the house." Sage said and Solana nodded bitting into her chicken nuggets.

" Are you forgetting about the job we already have Sage ? that's more than enough." Solana said making a point.

" It's not even really a job ? what if something happened to lu? What are we gonna do then." Sage said causing Solana to gasp.

" No way, unsay that now! Words can do wonders." Solana scoffed sipping off her smoothie and Sage nodded attempting to unsay it.

" I'm sorry. You like this one though ? there an island and the kitchen so cute oh my." Sage said and Solana nodded as she swiped over.

There was three rooms, enough for her baby and Sage. " yeah I like that. Text that number." Solana replied dipping the sandwich into the sauce.