#007

Dylan Da'Khye Bennett

                                ↳ doo, khye

    ↳ doo, khye

Chicago, IL

" Shoot that bitch doo!" Dayvon said recording him. Dylan quickly put the gun up, putting his finger on the trigger he let go. The loud gunshots filled the air as he kept going til the clip was empty.

After he was done Dayvon threw him another one, he did the same feelings his shoulder jerk back a little with this one. " Awe shit he might gotta come slide with us Von he ain't missed once." Louie said and Dylan nodded.

" He too young, maybe if it's real serious or if he older right na I can't let em take no charges." Dayvon shrugged patting Dylan head as Dylan cleaned the guns off throwing them into the car.

" I ca slide by myself, mattafact me and twin onnat' weon miss." Dylan shrugged bitting into his hot sausage sandwich.

" You going ta school today." Dayvon stared at him. He was still gonna bring him whether he said so or not.

" mhm," Dylan said walking into the house he went to the laundry room grabbing his school uniform along with his red OTF jacket.

" Iah be back." He spoke and they nodded. He picked up his phone seeing he had 5 good morning texts. He smacked his teeth seeing his was on the phone with Jayla still. " Hey Dylan." She spoke.

" Yuro folks." He said grabbing a white T, and his eithkas as well as his red shorts sliding them into his sprayground backpack.

" You coming to school?" She spoke softly trying to hear what he was doing. " Mhm, imma call you back when I get out the shower." He lied and she shook her head no.

" I can stay on the phone." Jayla nodded and he smacked his teeth. " No you can't." He quickly hung up on her. He texted Justice back, asking her what she was doing before he threw his phone down going to get in the shower.

He washed his self good while he listened to YdTheillist. He liked all his songs and they just turned him up.

After he got out he washed his face and brushed his teeth. His mama made sure he was Big on hygiene so his face stayed glowing, and he always smelled good. Sweaty and all.

" retwist needed." He said shaking his curly dreads that hung as he licked over his pretty two toned plumped pulpy lips.

" 762' know we sending big bullets at ah opp head." He sung as he put on his black dickies, ontop of his ethikas and he put on his off white dunks that matched his Red OTF hoodie.

He put on his big chains, one that said O BLOCK, one that said DylanfrmtheO and he had a circle chain that had a picture of his grandpa. Which was KingVon daddy.

Dylan sprayed his self after he put deodorant. He then grabbed his basketball bag and his clear white spray ground back pack.

Dylan grabbed his phone, his Apple Watch, and his Rolex watch walking downstairs after he took a picture inna mirror postin it on his story.