43

AN HOUR LATER

We made it to a coastal area of Korea, I had no idea what we were doing here, but after a brief meeting with some person, we were walking around.

It was very sunny and bright outside, spring was soon prospering into summer, and it was so evident from how saturated and lush everything looked.

Sunghoon had been acting out of it today, he's not made any teasing remarks, not said anything stupid like he usually does, not followed me around, or pried about my life.

Nothing.

Those doubts were slowly beginning to become a reality.

I dragged my feet behind him, staring at the concrete ground and kicking small rocks off to the side. We were just taking a casual, but silent stroll among the town we were in.

It was a relatively small town, very cute and homely, but the vibe between us just made this experience completely unenjoyable.

Sunghoon spun around, looking at me. I looked so miserable it wasn't even funny, he simply gave a short chuckle, staring at the sight of me.

"What are you doing? Catch up." His voice remained stoic, although with a slight hint of warmth.

"Sunghoon, why are you being like this." I continued to drag my body forward unenthusiastically, ignoring his commands.

He turned around and paused, looking at me. I looked up at him slowly, our eyes matching together.

"What?" He blinked slowly, in confusion.

"Seriously you're frustrating me." I groaned, just wanting him to tease me or do something stupid to make me laugh. I don't know, I hated this tension between us.

"I've not said anything." He was still staring directly at me, wondering what I was crying over.

"Exactly!" I groaned, trying to get my point across, my mother was so right, he's gonna lose interest if I don't show my interest back, "Where is all the teasing? Why are you distant? I seriously have no idea what you're doing - but I hate it."

I was annoyed, and my words reflected that.

A smile curved onto Sunghoon's face as he stared at me.

"What, are you saying that you miss the treatment I give you?" He raised a brow in interest, his tone becoming more cockier by the second.

I gave a frown, as much as I was stubborn, and as much as I hated admitting it.

"Yes Sunghoon!! I don't want you to treat me like an ordinary person, I don't want to just be another girl to you." I was just desperate, and out of nowhere, the words I was holding back slipped out, "I love you Sunghoon, I can't deny it anymore!!"

His smile gradually faded, just staring at me as I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, realising what had just came out of my mouth.

We stared at each other for a little too long for my liking.

A huge smile crossed his face, he turned around.

"Say it louder and maybe I'll return back to how I was." Sunghoon continued walking forward, I could just hear by his voice, he was hiding the biggest smile ever, and that me confessing to him was amusing.

I gave a groan, this guy was not serious.

I followed behind, my heels clicking.

"Are you being serious right now?!" I shouted as he laughed, walking a little further in front of me.

"Absolutely!" He shouted back, "Come on, what did you say?" He turned his head around, grinning at me with the sweetest smile ever.

I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes but pressing my lips to hide my smile too.

"I love you Sunghoon." I spoke loudly, but unenthusiastically. This guy clearly enjoyed how flustered it was making me.

"Oh come on, a little more enthusiasm, there's nobody around, you don't need to be shy." Sunghoon gave a chuckle, continuing to walk. He was so enjoying this, meanwhile, I was not.

I rubbed my face, taking in a shallow breath. I was fighting the urge to slap this guy right now. But, I decided the best option would be just to get this done and over with.

Fine, he wants enthusiasm and loudness, okay.

"I LOVE YOU SUNGHOON!" I shouted as he was from a distance away from me. He stopped walking, turning around and gazing over at me with a visible smile.

Him stopping allowed me to catch up to him, he looked at me, a very amused smirk on his face.

"That's what I like." He chuckled, moving a hair out of my face as he looked down at me, "I was wondering how long it'd take you to break if I acted like I do to everyone else."

I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"I thought you gave up on me." I blinked rapidly, feeling a burning sensation all over my body.

He gave a chuckle, his eyes starry.

"Me? Give up? I don't give up, and even moreover on you." Sunghoon gave a light smile, "So, what'd you say, we quit the playing and finally get together like we should've years ago?"

"Only if you don't run away." I rolled my eyes, lightly pouting my lips as he chuckled.

"I should be saying that to you, but of course, I'll never run away from you." He gave a smile, and just out of the sweet moment, he lightly rest his hands on my cheeks, pulling me into a kiss.

--

WHEW FINALLY

I FEEL LIKE THATS THE LONGEST IT TOOK ANY COUPLE FROM MY FICS TO GET TOGETHER

LMFAO AND MY BOOKS ALL NORMALLY END AT CHAPTER 50

NOT SURE WHEN THIS ONE WILL END BUT I GUESS WE WILL SEE

LOVE U ALL THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE

SEE U NEXT UPDATE

koifiished