Chapter 19

Buckley's POV
I walked into our house and saw that, Onyx had fallen asleep while reading a book. I decided to let her sleep.

I brought the last of her boxes into our house and started putting her clean clothes and all of her books away. I had started a load of her dirty laundry too.

I was in the middle of putting her brand new bookcase together when, I heard her voice.

"Baby? What're you doing?"

"I got you a bookcase."

"Y-you did?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

She smiled.

"Mhm. I do. Thank you."

"Anything for you."

She walked over to me and put my hands on her stomach. She lifted her shirt up. I put my left hand on her stomach.

"Rose has been extremely active today."

I kissed her stomach. I put my hand back on her stomach then felt a kick.

"That her?"

"Mhm. That's her."

I felt another kick.

"Hi baby girl. Have you been good for mommy today?"

"Mhm. She has."

I put my right hand on her stomach then felt Jacob kick.

"Hey buddy. Were you good for your mommy too?"

"He has. I've been feeling much better."

I looked up.

"I'm glad. I've been worried about leaving you here alone while you're sick."

She ran her fingers through my hair.

"You're too cute. You really are Buckley."

I stood up then walked over to my dresser. I opened the bottom drawer and pulled out a box. I walked over to Onyx and got down on one knee. I opened the ring box.

"Onyx

"Onyx...my love...it's no secret that, I'm happier than ever when I'm with you. You are my best friend. You are the love of my life. You are my everything. Our twins are my everything. I love the three of you with my entire heart. I know we have 2 years of high school left but...Onyx Gabrielle Johnson...will you make me the happiest boy in the world and marry me?"

"Yes! Yes!"

I jumped up and slid the ring onto her left ring finger. I pulled her into a hug and started kissing her.

"I fucking love you baby. I really do."

"And I fucking love you too."

I put my hand on her stomach then kissed her stomach. I felt Jacob and Rosemary both moving.

"I guess..these two are excited?"

"I guess so too."

Onyx put her hands on her stomach.

"Are you both excited that mommy and daddy are engaged? Huh? Are you?"

Jacob and Rosemary both kicked at the same time. Me and Onyx chuckled.

"Seems like...they are."

"I started a load of your dirty laundry for you."

She put her hands on my chest then started running her hands up and down my chest.

"Thank you. You didn't need to do that."

I shrugged.

"I wanted to. How'd you sleep?"

"Great actually. I didn't even notice that, I even fell asleep."