05

Chapter 05: Unknown Ridiculous Bastard and Wei Yuan's Plan

Wei Yuan was walking through the bamboo forest, whistling on the way. He might look like carelessly walking but he was observing the surrounding. When he entered the bamboo forest, he already felt that someone was already there, but who will have the guts to barge here. This is where Wei Yuan practice and was off-limits to others even seniors don't come here.

In the center of this bamboo forest was a white meihua tree resided. It was full of spiritual qi and was said that this resembles his parent, bamboos are cold like steel in the night and was protecting the sun like meihua.

After a while Wei Yuan no longer felt a sense of human being inside the bamboo forest. "Phew! I wonder who is it?" Wei Yuan then shook his head and continued to walk through until he reached the center. It was really true that a big meihua tree resided here and its view is amazing! Together with the still falling of meihua flower is the fluttering fall of bamboo leaves and together resided on the ground. It was magnificent and fascinating to see such view.

Wei Yuan was now meditating under the meihua tree, eyes were blindfolded. He was practicing his sense of hearing, Wei Yuan's sword that was emitting cold aura which slower the pace of every falling leaves and flowers and were swiftly slashed with his chilling sword, again and again.

But seems like Wei Yuan was now impatient, with a tap of his foot he soared two meters away from the ground and release a surge of spiritual qi, it was a cold chill when it hit on the meihua tree and on the bamboo tree but it was emitting a soft scent of meihua which will fool the prey to relaxed. That is a technique that really suit to Wei Yuan but there is more!

Wei Yuan was now surrounded with so many meihua flower together with the clear white spiritual qi, his movement are swift and mellow and every move the flowers followed and hits it targets, the bamboo trees. It leaves an ice cold cut.

But suddenly Wei Yuan heard a rustling sound like someone steps on the dried leaves, "Someone's coming!" He immediately stopped and landed on the ground, due to carelessness he step on a stone that roll over. Wei Yuan felt his body was falling, "What an idiotic scene this will be!"

But then a firm hand snake around Wei Yuan slim waist and pull him slightly but his body was slammed on the tree, yet he didn't get hurt though,

"Who are you?"

When the person didn't response, Wei Yuan was about to removed the blindfold but the man stopped him and hold both his wrist above his head, "What the-"  the next thing the person did really startled Wei Yuan's mind.

.........

"What the- who's that ridiculous bastard?!" Wei Yuan's eyes sting so he aggressively remove his blindfold but no one was around, it was completely him alone. His feet staggered and wobble as he steps, and then,*thud*

"Ack! It Hurt!" Wei Yuan caressed his butt, "That unknown ridiculous bastard just kiss me til my feet wobble! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Who is it?!" He shouted but no one answered but silence.

Wei Yuan touched his swollen lips, "It's my first kiss and that bitch or bastard just kiss me ridiculously!" Wei Yuan whined and sit to were he fell on for a while, before he stand up.
.
.
.

Wei Yuan was walking here and there, he was thinking if he will go and take a look on what Song Zichen doing or escape. Tonight will be his doomed! He bet even if he don't go and see Song Zichen he will still die!

"What if I'll go and see then escape? No! That's clearly asking for death!)"

Wei Yuan stand still and tapping his feet on the floor when an idea came upon his bewildered mind."Aha! That's it!"