03

Chapter 03: Winter Meihua meet the novel protagonist, Song Zichen!

He was just gazing on his lower body like a statue,

"You can come in now. When you accidentally fall in the cliff, Song Zichen happened to comeback and save you." Wei Yuan's body stiffened as he hears the name of his doomed.

"Song Zichen?!" Wei Yuan blurted out, he look at his master's direction. He saw someone behind the elder, a tall dominating figure. Wei Yuan felt the fever of frightful feeling inside his chest causing his heart to beat faster than normal.

"Is something wrong with my name, Wei shidi?" A gentle baritone voice came from the man behind Master Lu Meng.

(Shidi is often use when calling a younger recent student under the same master)

Wei Yuan shake his head immediately and repeatedly. "Why does he save me? Isn't he going to kill me? Fuuuuucckk! I should have finish read the book before sleeping now I'm trap in the story and not having any clue! Am I gonna die or.... Waaaaahhhhh I can't think anything all came is I'm going to die sooner or later."

He glance at Song Zichen again, " I remembered in the novel clearly tell that Song Zichen is tall but I didn't expect him to be this tall. Fufufu! His taller than me in my real life too! Tsk! This body of Wei Yuan will completely crashed into pieces with just one grip of Song Zichen. But wait-why is he here?! Don't tell me his going to kill me in front of Master Lu!"

Wei Yuan was completely lost on his thoughts, completely forgot the two person inside his room. He was just gazing completely from nowhere.

"Wei Yuan! Wei Yuan!" Master Lu shake him a bit and hindered its hand in Wei Yuan's gaze. Making the latter blink twice and realize he was staring at Song Zichen's face!

"I am sorry!" He blurted out and look down, the elder and Song Zichen was shocked at the sudden attitude of Wei Yuan. Master Lu and Sobg Zichen looked to each other then look at Wei Yuan again. They're a bit confuse at the actual personality of Wei Yuan.

"It's fine, Wei shidi. How about you'll take of your robe or if you can't move too much, let me take off your robe."

"What!" Wei Yuan face turned red as tomato and was like burning. "Are you somewhat crazy or a man-" maniac is the word Wei Yuan was about to say but he saw the thing Song Zichen carried on his arm. "Take off! Oh yes! Master Lu said that the blood-smeared bandage wrapped in my body need to be changed! And I need to change my robe too! God! What an idiot I am!?"

Wei Yuan's face turned bloody red even more, he felt the embarrassment eating him alive, " God! I hope this bed will completely eat me whole! Waaaahhh!"

"Wei Yuan, is something wrong? " Master Lu ask in a worried tone, Wei Yuan immediately flattened his crumple paper like expression to a clear expressionless face. He shake his head once although the embarrassment didn't died beneath his control,

"It's fine, Master Lu. It's just I felt uncomfortable with the bandage wrapped in my body. It's so tight." Though he changed his expression to stoic face, when the pain throbbed in his chest he couldn't help but crease his forehead, enduring the pain.

Wei Yuan successfully sit up by his own, he even stop Song Zichen when the man tried to approach him earlier. Wei Yuan then tried to untie his tassel but suddenly felt the surging pain in his chest when he tried to use his dominant hand, so he use his left hand instead but the more he untie it the more it tightened! "The fuck with this tassel?!"

"Wei shidi do you need help?" Wei Yuan felt shy but he can do anything the tassels seems playing him like an idiot! He nodded shyly then he looks away to hide his red like tomato face." It is so embarrassing! My first day here in this world is full of embarrassment!"