01

Chapter 01: Black Pearl Orchid(the book Qingmu bought)

Qingmu enters his condo and directly go to his own mini library. He put the piled book on the table near the lampshade before throwing his bag on the sofa. He unbuttoned his uniform and take it off, he also throw it beside his bag. Now he only wear his sando, "Aiya, what a long day is it..." Qingmu and Muyue bought almost fifty books, imagine he just brought such a heavy things in his frail arms, "But still I have you all!" He shouted while raising five or more books on his hand, then suddenly one book slipped off from his hand, hitting his nose. So he staggered by the sudden pain and lost his balance, he look around while caressing his in pain nose.

"Fuck! That hurt to the max!" Qingmu curse and stand up, holding on the table edge for support, both his back and butt hurt too. He look around and almost all the book he bought scattered on the floor.

"Hah! What a mess!" He looked up to the ceiling and stood still for a while before stretching his body, with his slump look face enduring the surging pain, "I thought my spinal is broken" he sigh of relief then crouched down to pick up the books one by one by his right hand while the left hand a hold the picked one.

"Now that I picked it up. Hmmm, what will I choose...this is so many." He read the title one by one,

"Hah! This might be good!" The gem like eyes of Qingmu seems to glistened as he pick up and read the book title, "Black Pearl Orchid"

While reading the title, Qingmu once thought " Is it some sort of robbery? Or a thriller? Maybe a mystery? Maybe a demon or something-"

Qingmu deliberately run to his bedroom while holding the book, he drop it on his bed and went to the restroom. He took a quick a half bathe and once for a while his already in his usual sleepwear. A boxer and a loose long-sleeved that reaches his thighs.
Now he was ready for bed but, "uh-huh not yet," he muttered, scooted to his bed and got himself comfortable. He reached the book he earlier decided to read.
The book may seems odd but when he started reading it he encountered smooth and refined words and it was a beautiful story!

The novel is about cultivation world. A world were you can not tell right or wrong with colors and who is evil and good. It's indeed fascinating story.
The Protagonist of the story Song Zichen, was send to his father's old acquaintance, Mountain of Seasons Flower Peak Master Lu Meng. Although Song Zichen is an outsider he often visit the sect before and have makes some friend inside. Now even himself was allowed to learned the sects sacred martial art book together with the other senior.

Their cultivation was after their peak name, Seasons of flowers blooming with their time to magnified attractions. Mountain of Seasons flower is very well-known to it's dignified and prominent peak.
Song Zichen meet the second daughter of Lu meng, Lu Qingqing.

Lu Qingqing is a strong and independent person and very righteous, she cultivate the bud of roses, she also protect the other disciples fair and square. Song Zichen and Qingqing is childhood bestfriend then although Zichen is older than her.

And Song Zichen also meet the first daughter of Lu meng, Lu Yingying a strong yet spoiled brat daughter of Lu meng. She cultivate the white lutos. She often bullied other disciples and was on spar with her younger sibling, Lu Qingqing. Yingying likes Zichen and boldly showing it to everyone by her own action.

Although this two are strong, there is one person who oppose their strengths. The first disciple of Master Lu meng,  Wei Yuan, the one they called the gentle winter meihua, he got this titled in participating on the every year cultivation battle. His Gentle Winter Meihua was originally brought up because of his cold gentleman persona and meihua was settle because of course it was what he cultivate. He was in a secluded cultivating and didn't yet meet the protagonist.