02

Chapter 02: Feng Qingmu transmigrated as the cruel winter meihua

"Wei-xiong! Wei-xiong!" Holler someone while banging the door.

(Shixiong means an older recent student under the same master(senior brother to be exact) but clearly here Wei Yuan is the same as old as those junior. Further explanation why Wei Yuan was called senior are written as the story run)

"Who's Wei-xiong? Qingmu thought, he tried to cover his face when a sun lit through from the window. "Why is my room suddenly so bright?" The surging warmth envelopes his body. Qingmu slowly open his eyes, his lashes fluttered several times though he was still drowsy he got of from his bed when he was about to step, Qingmu stumbled making a loud thud in the room, his hips seems aching too much and his chest were throbbing in pain.

"Wei-xiong, what happened? "

"Are you alright?"

"Don't go inside? You know he didn't want others coming inside his room except Master."

"Just wait for Master,"

Qingmu didn't bother himself too much listening the people outside, he was so stunned when he saw his own chest bleeding and he felt the surging pain on his hips too. He was dazed for a few minute until he finally realize what was going on.

"Where am I? This isn't clearly my room! It feels so completely weird!"

Suddenly the door burst open,

"Wei Yuan!" Qingmu who was completely still in daze hear the soft worried voice of an elder. "Wei Yuan? Why is it familiar? Seems like I hear or read it somewhere else. But where?" Qingmu repeatedly uttered the name on hid head until he remembers it! Wei Yuan the villain that cause Song Zichen to fall in the cliff and found the black pearl orchid. But he died?!" No, not yet I still didn't finished reading it but I don't know if Wei Yuan really die but when Song Zichen appear behind him." The fuck! How unlucky am I? I didn't even have any clue why I am here!?" Feng Qingmu scowled to his thoughts when a voice broke his entangled mind.

"Wei Yuan, are you okay? Are you listening?"

Feng Qingmu heard the soft voice again, Qingmu fluttered his lashes repeated before looking at the owner of the voice. A round face old man, probably on his 40s or 50s looking at him with a worried expression. It's raven black hair with some gray hair was half-tied neatly behind his head and he's wearing a neat pale sky blue two-layered robe. His eyes were painted yellow and brown, a not too thin brows, long and refined lashes and his lips were wide and thin beneath his chin is a mix of black and gray long beard reaching his chest.

Qingmu slowly get up, holding unto the bed supporting himself to stand up. His head, chest and hips is throbbing painfully. "Lu Shifu(master)" he softly uttered, his master smile gently and nodded to him. Lu Meng help him by supporting his right arm.

When Qingmu was already sitting on the edge of the bed, Lu meng also did sit beside him. Lu meng then grasped Qingmu's hand, just like how a father was about to advice their son.

"Wei Yuan, you are a bit careless these past few days. You even cause accidents to others here and there *sigh* I didn't come here to scold you but I just want you to maintain your dignity and respectable title as gentle winter meihua." Qingmu nodded obediently which makes Lu Meng a bit confused and amaze at the same time, his cold and stubborn disciple Wei Yuan was acting like a kid, "Is something wrong? Are you still bothered at the disappearance of Song Zichen?"

"So I was still in the part of the disappearance of Song Zichen?! It means when he came back, I will be dead soon! Oh how unlucky and hateful this body, it was really fascinating to experience such new life but too bad I will die so soon though!"

"Aiya! My chest hurts. " Lu Meng guide Wei Yuan to lie down, he thought Wei Yuan was still trying to help finding Song Zichen but unluckily he stumble and fell in the cliff accidentally.

(Okay! Since Feng Qingmu is transmigrated in the body of Wei Yuan. I decided to call him 'Wei Yuan ' instead, so don't be confused my noties!)

"Lie down and rest first. I already told somebody to bring a new cloth of bandage to change the smeared one as well as to get you a new robe." Wei Yuan lay down obediently but his face was painted with the uncomfortable throbbing pain in his body,
"Don't you have any anesthesia or pain reliever here?! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! It's so painful! Every single limbs of mine is painful as well!"

Wei Yuan close his eyes aggressively and grip his own robe tightly. Lu Meng felt sorry for Wei Yuan seeing him, enduring the pain. Later on, they both heard someone's footsteps getting closer and then called out for Master Lu Meng.

Wei Yuan didn't bother to look on the door when Lu Meng went and open it. Wei Yuan didn't clearly hear anything though he wasn't listening either.

(×_×)

I'm dead now! I don't know what's next! Omii! It's clearly Wei Yuan fault indeed!