Chapter 15 (Chicago)

Luciano's POV

"Ryan! Call Lisa! We're in Chicago!" I said excitedly. Ryan groaned and called Lisa

"Yo Lise! We in Chicago! Where you at? We wanna pick you up cuz we finna pull up at Travon's crib."

Lisa said, "I'm at my house lemme grab my purse and I'll wait for you outside." 

"Ok!!" I pulled up at her lane and saw her waiting on her porch with her brother, Odell. He's 17 years old and is a dropout, we're cool with each other. Me and him just don't talk a lot.

I ran out the car and we hugged. "I missed you so much." 

"Same baby," she replied energetically. "Now let's go to Travon's crib!" 

Odell stopped us before we left. "Luciano. It's been a while since we last saw each other. You better make sure Lise don't get hurt or else." 

I gulped, "Yes sir don't worry." 

"Take this just in case. You never know what could happen," He handed me a strap. He hugged me, "Don't get hurt."

"Yes sir. Don't worry."

Lisa giggled and grabbed my hand, "Come on baby!" We ran towards the car sat down in our spots. Lisa sat on me in the passenger seat while Ryan drove.

Me and her were making out, then the car abruptly came to a stop. We were finally at Travon's house. He was drinking lean on his porch.

"Looks like we're here," Ryan said. "Can I insta live this?"

I looked at him like he was crazy, "Hell nah! You tryna get me caught or killed? Lisa stay here."

"What?! I wanna see!" Lisa whined.

"Lise please stay. I don't want you to get hurt." I said while hopping out the car. "Yo Travon! What the fuck have you been saying bout me?!"

Travon throws the bottle on the ground. "What you mean bitch??"

"What'd you mean by that? I know you've been calling me a tr*nny behind my back!" I punched him in the face. 

He tackled me to the ground. "Yea cause you is one!" I kicked him in the balls and grabbed his arm. With my other hand, I grabbed the strap from my waistband. I pointed it at his forehead.

"You need to stfu before you get smoked."

He started sobbing, "Please bro, I'm sorry. I really am. Please don't kill me, I have a kid."

"Mhm if you were really sorry, you wouldn't have talked shit in the first place." I pressed the gun to his head harder.

"I'm sorry please, please don't kill me!" 

I started hearing faint sounds of police sirens coming near us. "This shit ain't over." I ran towards Ryan's car. Lise moved and sat on me.

Alessandro's POV

I keep thinking of the son that I barely knew. I-no we should've treated him better. Romeo keeps checking his insta to see if that kid who's Luciano's friend is on live.

"Romeo it's been a day give it a rest," I say as I gave him some waffles. "He's not going to magically appear out of nowhere."

"You don't know that dad." He rolled his eyes and got off the couch. He walked up the stairs and into his room.

I muttered, "Kids these days." 

"That's what Nonno and Nonna probably thought about you and your siblings," Matteo pointed out as he walked in.

Luciano's POV

Me, Lise, and Ryan were chilling at Ryan's house. Ryan went outside to smoke.

"Ay bro you should've shot his ass. Don't let no one disrespect yo ass." Ryan's older sister, Sofia, said. 

I sighed, "Yea but it ain't my fault the cops were coming."

Lisa hugged me, "I know baby but sometimes you gotta stand on business." I groaned and hugged her back. 

"Baby I know, but I just don't want to go to juvie for murder. Hey where's Ryan gone off to now?" I got up and went outside.

Ryan was on the porch smoking a joint. "Watchu want?"

"I don't want nothing I just want to hang out with you." I said, "You mad or something?"

He took a glance at me, "Yea I'm mad at my sister. Cause she hanging out with my opps."

"Damn I don't know anything to help you out with that. Ask Lisa's brother." I replied, "Ay pass the joint."

Ryan passed the joint to me, "Bro don't smoke it all. I don't have any more weed and I don't got money."

"I got you fam," I pulled out a 20 from my pocket, "I stole Travon's wallet."

"Bro ain't no way I love you so much." Ryan grabbed the 20 and dapped me up. 

"Wait we should go on Insta live and flex this shit." I said. 

Ryan got his phone and immediately went on live. "Wassup y'all? Me and Luci just outside chilling." 

I take a hit of the joint and pass it back to Ryan. "Y'all wassup." I got my trap phone and texted Lise to come out.

2 minutes later she came out. "Hey y'all. What we doing for dinner?"

"Hm I lowkey want some barbecue type shit." I said, "Like hotdogs and beer." 

Ryan laughed, "Dude same. Lise you met my Tia and Tio right? I know Luci has." Lise shook her head. Ryan said, "They have the meanest barbecue."

"Ha! You got that right!" I laughed. "Remember that one time they were talking to my mom and they forgot the food on the grill and it caught on fire?"

Ryan laughed. "Fuck yea that shit was funny as fu-" A car slowly pulled up. The windows were tinted. I immediately had a bad feeling. 

"Lise go inside. NOW!" I said while pulling out the strap that Odell gave me. "Ry-" Shots went off and me, Lise and Ryan ducked. We waited till the car left and the sounds of shots were gone.

Ryan held his phone up, "Y'all we just got shot at! Them motherfuckers missed!"

"Nah fr! I bet it was Travon's ugly ass!" Lisa said. 

Sofia ran outside frantically, "What happened?!"

"Some motherfuckers let out shots at us and missed!" I said while laughing. "Ryan gimme the phone!"

He gave me the phone. "Ay be careful bro don't get me banned."

"Don't worry. BUT ANYWAYS....MOTHERFUCKERS TRIED TO KILL US BUT MISSED!" We was all laughing and shit.

Romeo's POV

What the literal fuck. "DAD!!"

"WHAT WHY ARE YOU YELLIN?" He yelled back.

"Luci almost got shot!" I said while being on the insta live.