Chapter 14 (Car ride)

Ryan Sandoval's POV

"Ok, Ok lemme just start the car." I unlock the passenger seat and start the car. He looked at me thankful, "I hope you know this is one of the reasons that you're like a brother to me. I'll pay you back for anything."

I shook my head, "Aw come on, there's no need for that." I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving on the highway. "Did you eat breakfast?"

Luciano nodded. "Yea I had like a pancake and boiled egg." He sighed. "Apparently my 'dad' said it wasn't enough?"

I laugh cause I know that Luciano is not a morning person. "Did you bring a cart?"

Luciano's POV
"Dude you're driving. I ain't giving you my cart. Plus we're under the age to drive and if we get caught it's over," I gritted my teeth sternly.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Ok fine jeez." After he said that I suddenly felt tired. "Ryan I think I'm going to sleep for a while."

2 hours later.

I woke up needing to go pee. "Ryan? I have to go use the bathroom. Can you pull up to a gas station?" Ryan nodded. "Ok but you have to drive next cause I want to sleep too."

"Ok but I don't drive that well. I'll probably drive for an hour." Ryan pulled up at a gas station. "I'm going to get snacks then I'm gonna use the bathroom."

"Yup," We get out of the car and head into the gas station. I quickly use the men's bathroom and thankfully it was one restroom that had a lock. Once I get out I see Ryan waiting for me to finish.

I quickly whispered, "What snacks did you steal?"

He shook his head. "I'll show you in the car, but get two monsters." I nodded my head and went to the drink section and got monsters. The worker at the store was already looking at me weirdly. Ryan hurried out of the bathroom and we just walked out of store. The worker was shouting at us and we ran towards the car.

"Hurry up!!" Ryan yelled as I started the car and we went back on the highway. He opened two monsters, one for me and one for him. He handed me one and we drank together.

Ryan chugged his drink really fast, "You know... It's going to take like 10 hours for us to get there."

"Yeah that's fine with me, the only thing I'm worried about is going back to my bio family's house, " I said as I took small sips.

Alessandro's POV

It's been 3 hours and Luciano hasn't responded to the texts that we've all sent him. Right now Marcello is tracking the location and the last location was 3 hours ago at a grocery store.

"Dad, maybe he destroyed the phone?" Marco suggested.

I roll my eyes, "Now why on earth would he destroy the phone?" Dante looked down and spoke softly, "Maybe he ran away."

I raised my eyebrow, "What was that Dante?"

Dante rolled his eyes, "I said maybe he ran away?"

Luciano's POV

It's been an hour that I've been driving, we have about 7 hours left. Ryan woke up 15 minutes ago. I don't know how he sleeps after drinking a monster.

Ryan starts whining, "Luci I'm hungry let's stop at the nearest wingstop please." My stomach growled at the mention of wingstop. "Ok fine but the nearest one is like 30 minutes away."

Apparently we were in Colorado and it was pretty cold so Ryan put the heater on. He asked, "What wings are you going to get?"

I smiled, "I'm going to get the mild boneless wings, cause that's the best. What about you?"

"Garlic Parm boneless."

"That's cool. Wait you have money for this?" I asked as I pulled up to the wing stop parking lot.

He nodded, "Yeah I do, I brought like 30 bucks."

We got out of the car and went into the Wingstop. Ryan paid for both of our food. When we got the food, we went back into the car and I started driving.

Ryan's POV

"Yo Luci can I go on Insta live?" I asked while shoving food in my mouth.

Luciano nodded, "Yeah sure I don't really care that much anyways. Just make sure you don't show highway signs."

"Ok." I went on Insta live and me and Luci started blasting Angel of Death by Slayer.

Romeo Marchetti's POV

I got a notification from Instagram saying that this guy who I follow is going live. Since everyone in the house is going crazy over Luci's disappearance, I grab my headphones and plug it in. I clicked on the live and I saw Luci's face.

"Dad! I'm on insta and apparently Luciano's on live?" As soon as I said that everyone came to me.

Luciano's POV

I laughed as Ryan shoved a garlic parmesan wing in my mouth. "Ryan fuck off I'm driving damn!"

"I need some good old Chicago garlic bread!" Ryan whines but squints his eyes at the comments. "Yo Luci this one says, 'Luci it's Romeo wya everybody looking for u??' "

"Man that's some bullshit! Y'all hoes can't find me! I'd like to see y'all try." I said as I ate some chicken.

"Wait let's see if Lisa will join the live." Ryan said as he added Lisa. She joined the live and she was in her bed. Her face lit up as soon as she saw me.

"Hi baby!" She yelled.
I blushed. "Hi to you too bae, I miss you"

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Y'all stop with this love shit. It's getting cringy right now." He finished his chicken. "Yo y'all know Travon?"

Me and Lisa said yeah. Ryan sighed, "He was talking shit about you Luci. He was calling you a tr*nny."

I gripped the steering wheel tightly. "Shit, when we get to you know where let's pull up at his house then."

He laughed, "Cause I know he ain't talking bout my brother like that!"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "If y'all are doing that at least bring me with y'all!"

"Don't worry my beloved queen, we will."

Ryan sternly said, "We don't got room in the car for her."

"I can always sit on Luci's lap dumbass I'm his girlfriend," Lisa said looking dumbfounded at Ryan.

"Alright that works. End the live Ryan cause we gotta talk privately." I said to Ryan. He ended the live and we drove the rest of the 7 hours to Chicago.

-----------------------------------------------

Y'ALL NEED TO VOTE FOR MY MF STORY