Chapter: 17

*Chapters onward will contain R rated content (skip this chapter if you don't want the details)

N A T A L I A

Despite my wolf's rage, I maintained my composure. It wasn't worth the trouble. She wasn't worth it.

As brave as I had appeared in front of the blonde girl, I was actually quite self-conscious. Was Callum attracted to the type of woman she represented— blonde, tall and sexy? Quite the opposite of me.

"What are you thinking about?" Callum asked, as he gently laid me down on his bed, before hovering above me.

"Nothing," I replied, and wrapped my arms around him. "Kiss me."

Callum didn't have to be told twice when his lips eagerly found mine, his hands quickly exploring my body.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, his lips trailing to my neck. "And only mine."

"I am," I agreed. "And you're only mine too."

Callum nibbled at my neck, biting teasingly, before his tongue swirled around my mark making me grip on to him tightly at the sensation that coursed through me.

"Callum?"

"Mhm?" he murmured, placing a soft kiss on my mark before lifting his head to meet my gaze. "What's wrong?"

"Be gentle," I requested, feeling my cheeks flush. "I've never done this before."

There was a flicker in his blue eyes before they darkened, and he grinned, leaning down to kiss me passionately.

"I'll go as slow as you need me to," he assured me, his hands roaming down my sides. "I'm going to pleasure you so good that you'll only beg for more."

Grinning at his words, with the pool collecting between my legs, I knew I was ready for him.

He began trailing kisses down my body, his hand delicately tracing over my breast, teasing through the fabric of my clothing.

Then, as if on cue, he ripped away my top, tossing it aside before his hand explored my exposed breast.

His touch quickly elicited a response, and before I knew it, his mouth was on my breast, sending shivers down my spine as he teased me with his tongue.

"Please," I begged, my fingers threading through his hair in desperation.

Callum grinned in response, clearly enjoying my reaction to his hard work, his eyes filled with desire.

"So eager," he remarked.

He continued to lavish attention on both of my breasts, sending waves of pleasure through me. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I was completely overwhelmed when his finger found its way to my core.

"You're so wet," he murmured, peppering kisses along my neck.

"Callum," I groaned in frustration, gripping onto his sturdy shoulders, my head thrown back in ecstasy.