Her Favourite Problem #8

It had been several weeks since Charlie started as tech support at JYP entertainment, in those weeks she has learnt more than she thought she would. It was drastically different than the little tech shop or the Tv studios she used to work at making it a little difficult but nothing she wouldn't learn from. Ari was really helpful as well as her supervisor. Her day to day routine was go get coffee before work, work on any tickets people have called in with problems on the floor, go round the rooms and check connections and monitor any lives that where playing in the building. Everything ran like clock work every week. 

Charlie was going through one of the dance studios checking the speaker system and if it was playing properly, on of the steps during this was to play music through the speaker. Charlie was scrolling through her playlist trying to find a good song to test the system when she found her favourite 3Racha songs, giggling to herself she hooked her phone up to the aux first and pressed play. 

"Jeogiyo noona hoksi namjachingu isseoyo. Mian ajik joesonghaeyo neomu..." she stopped the song and hooked it up to the bluetooth and started the song again 

"Jeogiyo noona hoksi namjachingu isseoyo.." As the song played on the speakers clearly the door busted open.

"YA!" Han Jisung was standing in the door wide eyed and looking like a hyped up squirrel. "What... do you.. think you are doing?" He pointed at her and the phone in her hand.

Charlie looking like a deer in headlights she answered hesitantly "Umm... Testing the speakers?" Charlie was frozen looking at one of her idols who she has looked up to in the eyes. The air was tense as they kept eye contact. What broke it was laughter in the hallway outside the door. 

"Han calm down ahah!" Changbin walked in behind Han and put a hand on his shoulder, two out of 3Racha now stood in front of her. Though she was in a car with them before she hadn't seen anyone but Chris since and even then she was shitting bricks. "Oh hey you are the girl from the car...Sorry about assuming you wouldn't know... yeah" Changbin was nervous he hadn't seen her since the car and was still slightly embarrassed. 

"It's okay I didn't correct you at the time so I am also at fault, you have to admit it was funny though." Charlie laughed and shook off her nerves. "In all honesty I was so nervous, I love 3Racha's music and didn't want to be a weird fan you know, gotta keep it professional" 

Changbin and Han blinked and then smiled at each other in pride for having a fan. "Really? thats really cool, thanks for the support Char." Changbin responded to her still shocked he has a fan outside of stray kids. 

"Really really ahah." Charlie laughed nervously "I was just checking the speakers and this was at the song I chose. If you'd rather I use more recent song I will next time, Wow got me through a massive job rejection." She revealed. "It was kinda like magic as I got the email the next day" Charlie packed up her phone and disconnected it from the speakers. 

Han and Changbin smiled at her.

"That's so cool, we are like your lucky idols then?" Han laughed, no longer staring at you like you had stolen his drink.

"Very much my lucky idols. Anyway I will leave you in peace if anything goes wrong you have the tech support number." She smiled and left the two in the dance studio as they put their stuff down she was a little down the hall when Changbin stuck his head out and yelled...

"Thanks! oh by the way what's your name?" Changbin shouted after her as Chan and Felix where walking up the opposite end of the hall way "Charlie!" She shouted back Changbin had a thoughtful face for a moment before shouting back "Chan's Charlie?" Chan and Felix stopped talking amongst themselves and drew attention to Changbin. Charlie, herself, looked very confused as to what he meant "What?" she said but before Changbin  could shout more Chan had rushed up behind him covered his mouth and pushed him in the dance studio again giving Charlie a brief smile before he disappeared inside himself an even more confused Felix trailing behind them giving her a small wave before the door shut and a muffled "YAH" could be heard from behind it.