[V1E7]SNPR

The auditorium was dark. Standing atop the stage and off to the side was Professor Ozpin with a microphone standing before him. He looked down to the initiates and pleasantly smiled, "Good evening initiates. Tonight none of you will be called as such. Unfortunately, not all of you have passed the test and will have to leave the school. I apologize. However, for those who have passed please step up to the stage when I call your name." Ozpin's smile dropped as the large screen behind the stage came to life, "Before that though, please a moment of silence for those who have passed during the events of the initiation."

Ozpin looked down as the screen began to display several fallen initiates. Ruby's hand tenses as she unconsciously squeezes Yang's hand. Yang squeezes her hand in return in an attempt to comfort her. 'I was almost on there,'  she thought with a horrified stare before her attention turned to Y/n. The white haired boy was staring blankly at the screen. Even after saving her life she still couldn't read him.

The memorial ended shortly after, Ozpin returned to looking towards the initiates and began to list off names in groups of four, give them a team name using the first letters of their first or last names. With each team listed Ruby's mind, that was still getting back on track after the near death experience, slowly began to think of what team she may be in... assuming she passed. Her thoughts were momentarily halted as Ozpin called Y/n's name.

"Nora Valkyrie, Y/n Silver,  Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren." The four initiates took their places on the platform. "The four of you retrieved the White Rook piece. From this day forward you will work together as Team Snapdragon," He announced as each of their emblems appeared on screen. Y/n's emblem was a golden bonfire with a katana stabbed into it. Nora's was a pink circle, a black hammer placed atop it, and a pink lightning bolt running across the hammer. Pyrrha's was a red circle with a spear cutting through it with lines of black segmenting it for detailing. Ren's was a pink lotus blossoming. The initials S, N, P, and R appear over their emblems before moving to spell out SNPR, the abbreviation for their team name. "Led by Y/n Silver," Ozpin finished as he began to clap for the new students.

The members of SNPR all accepted the news happily. Nora jumped with joy, Pyrrha playfully hit Y/n on the shoulder, Y/n chuckled at that as he nodded to Oz in thanks, and Ren nodded as well before being tackled into a hug by Nora. Those within the auditorium clapped while Ruby and Yang cheered for their friends getting into Beacon. Jaune on the other hand, looked glumly at the sight before him. He was happy for them sure but he knew he failed his one chance to get into Beacon. As the newly formed team SNPR left the stage Ozpin continued, "And finally..." Jaune cringed, "Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Ruby Rose, and Blake Belladonna." 

The four girls made their way onto stage and stood at attention like every team before them. Ozpin motions to the squad, "The four of you had retrieved the White Knight piece. From this day forward you will work together as Team Ruby." Each of their emblems appeared on the monitor like every previous initiate. A burning rose (Thankfully not that trash book), a white snowflake, a black stylized flame, and a yellow heart that's... also on fire. Their initials R, W, B, Y appeared over their emblems before combining into RWBY. "Led by... Ruby Rose."

Ruby looked shocked at the revelation as Yang dragged her into a hug, Weiss looked equally shocked though for a completely different reason, and Blake looked like she couldn't be bothered to react. The student body began to clap and laugh a bit as Ruby tried to desperately break free from her sister's hug. At the same time her eyes scanned the room till she spotted Y/n looking up to her. He's smiling but she can't tell under his scarf, as he holds up a hand as a sign of resolve. One she mimics before he disappears into the crowd. She frowns, wondering where he was going.

Outside, Jaune was seen with what little stuff he had brought heading towards the Airship that was meant for the failed initiates. The boy looked absolutely crestfallen as he trudged onward. "Why the long face Arc?" Jaune yelped as he nearly fell on his ass before turning towards a lamp pole that Y/n was propped up against.