[V1E2]Initiates

As Y/n stepped out of the airship he was met with a much grander view of the academy, though he paid it no mind as he continued his path forward. Or that would have been the plan had someone not fallen on him and make him knock over another person's luggage.

"Sorry!" / "HEY WATCH IT!" Two voices shouted out. One in annoyance and the other apologetic.

Y/n helped the familiar girl up while turning to look at the woman now glaring up at him. She wore an all white dress, a white overcoat with a red inside, and a blue necklace. Her hair was long and snow white, eyes as blue as sapphire, and she wielded a rapier that appeared to rest in a fastened white sash around her waist. He was unimpressed by her but relented by holding his hands up and motioning towards Ruby. "This madam had knocked into me," He stated in his usual monotone voice.

"I don't care for your excuses," She growled out as she pointed at the vials of dust that had spilled out. "I am carrying dangerous and more importantly EXPENSIVE product," She continued to berate. Ruby seemed to want to apologize again while Y/n stared on blankly. "Helloooo are you listening? Do you even know what this is?" She scoops a vial up and shoves it in Y/n's face. Y/n responded by yanking it from her hand. "H-Hey--"

She was cut off as Y/n put his hand on her shoulder calmly. He handed her back the vial slowly and then walked away. 'She calls something dangerous and yet is stupid enough to shove it in someone's face...' Y/n thought with an amused huff as he walked past the same black cat from a week ago. He paid her no mind as he quickly left the scene as he heard the fight between Ruby and the other girl start up again.

After a bit of walking and directions from a kind but hyperactive Doctor, Y/n had found the auditorium that everyone was to gather. The place was crowded but Y/n was able to find a good spot near the back with only one or two people standing about. He took his place as far from them as he could. He then leaned against the wall, one foot in front of the other, an arm under his chin, and the other holding that arm up. He was allowed peaceful silence for but a moment as a small crowd of people moved towards him. One of them pulling away from the center of the mob, a red headed woman in proper armor.

Had Y/n not known better, he'd have thought it be Malenia (blade of Miquella) that was heading his way. She did a small wave as she began to speak, "Hi there!" Her voice was cheery but Y/n could pick up an underlying dread... "Do you mind if I stand next to you?" Y/n hummed as he decided to step aside if she too wanted to lean against the wall. "Oh thank you," The dread was still there but it had lessened a bit. She then did just as Y/n did at leaned against the wall though her pose was just her arms folded together. A moment passed before she spoke up, "Sorry but what's your name? I forgot to ask..."

Y/n was a small bit annoyed with today but the red head's overly kind demeanor reminded him a bit of those kinder folk from his past and by the way she carried herself, she certainly wasn't an underprepared child. "Y/n. Yours?"

His reply seemed to throw her off for a second her eyes screamed 'You DON'T recognize me?!' as her confusion turned to delight. "Pyrrha, Pyrrha Nikos. Its nice to meet you Y/n," She replied happily as all the underlying dread faded away. Y/n nodded along as he now understood the woman's plight. "So why are you here? To become a huntsmen I mean," She asked out of genuine curiosity.

Y/n didn't wish to say anything but Pyrrha was someone he didn't consider annoying so he didn't wish to scare her off. So he took a moment to formulate an answer. One that she'd hopefully not take out of context. "Its... a path I've walked for a long time," He replies as he averts his eyes. Pyrrha frowned as she held her hand out to comfort him but quickly pulled it away. She looked like she had wanted to say something but both of them had their attention grabbed by the sound of a mic being tapped.