Not Goodbye

READ IT! YOU SEE THAT TITLE! THIS IS NOT GOODBYE!

Did it work? Did yelling at you stop the panic attack that appeared at seeing the word: goodbye?

Or maybe you didn't have a panic attack and I just yelled in your face for no reason. If so *flattens your hair that was blown about due to my loudness* sorry about that.

Now to greetings, hello my dearest, darling, my universe!

I wish I was here with news of my full health and creative burn out recovery but alas, it tis not so. *sighs* I am still in the throes of burn out and health issues.

Sadly the burn out is now at the point where I'm not sure I was ever a good writer and whether anything I wrote is good at all.

I'm hoping this is the 'darkest before the dawn' type of situation. But yeah... that's my current writing reality and IT SUCKS SO MUCH!! I've been consistently writing for eight years and now it's just... gone. A feather on the wind that I fear I shall never be able to recapture.

Ah, well I beat you're wondering why I'm here. The reason is this, since I have no clue when the feather is going to come back to me I want to take this moment to be gushy (a favorite pastime). I'm doing this now because honestly, since I don't know when I'm coming back life might have made it so that you've moved on. Which please know is fine.

But before the tide of life possibly carries you away I want to acknowledge you.

So yes even though this feels like all the other final author note's that all my other books have hear this: THIS IS NOT THE END! THIS NOT THE LAST TIME! THIS IS NEVER GONNA BE!

I'm going to come back. There will be more one shots. I hope. Oh holy moly I hope there's more! But I just have no idea when.

Till then I hope you know what you mean to me. I hope you do. You're wonderful just for being you! That's all, just being you has impacted my life. So remember that if you ever feel like you need to be something else other than you.

I honestly wish I knew all of you by name (or username) but I don't and I respect that, being a silent reader and a voter is where it's at! You get to simply enjoy and dip or click a star before you dip and I respect that.

To the faces, usernames, profiles I do know thank you! You're words of encouragement, especially when telling me to take a break, focus on my mental health and all that meant more than you'll know. So here's to you that I've gotten to see with the one shots each week through out the years!

LogannStockman05 tiffanyhoward585 khushhhh7 Fashionista203  leahalex9  ameliaxrxa __cupcake__29 WardaSaqib5 AnnaLynRose107  Kikijion HellandEarth S_an_j027 nenghi SuzanneMS devi006 Lilah_Maybella summerandsunshine _spalsh_ d3v1lfor3v3r Picturina cemeterytrees lee_na_hp DamonSalvatoreCrazyy  8lackw1dow practical_cookie DonovanKeller LaraAmethyst Syre635  Elle_for_luxe BookLover6473 A-Random-Reader AnnaTheGilbert the_crimson_wolf