Soft Chest

It was embarrassing, to say the least. Caught in this predicament with no way to talk himself out of it. What was he supposed to say? The truth?

“Spill,” Takumi said quickly, face red. Leo didn’t know if it was from embarrassment or something else.

“I- um…” Leo was, for once, at a loss for words. Could he really explain this?

“Leo I fucking swear you better tell me what this is or I’m going to leave-“

“No no, no Takumi it’s nothing like that-“ Leo held his hands up, the bra clattering to the floor, “gods, I’m ridiculously gay Takumi- like a six on the Kinsey scale gay-“

“Then why are you holding a bra like that? None of my friends tits are that big!” Before Leo could say anything Takumi snatched up the garment, looking it over, “who’s is this?”

“It’s Camilla’s,” Leo said flatly, feeling a little ashamed himself, “she forgot it here last weekend after the party and- well… I was trying- trying it on.”

Tension was heavy like fog, Leo plainly refusing to look at Takumi, fearing the worst. Instead he felt a hand on his shoulder, gripping tightly.

“How did it fit?” Takumi asked, clearly too interested in the answer to think of how embarrassed he should have been.

“Not… great? What kind of answer were you expecting, I’m not a woman-“

“But imagine if you were big enough to fill this thing out.” Now that the crisis was averted, Takumi was clearly not thinking straight once more, just on the complete other side of the emotional spectrum, “you have to be close, I mean your chest is huge-“

“Takumi!”

“You’re the one who was trying on a bra!”

Leo pouted, crossing his arms and making his chest stand out that much more before shaking his head and muttering under his breath.

“I guess you’re right…”

“Of course I am. Now-“ Takumi threw Camilla’s bra onto the chair behind him, placing his hands on Leo’s shoulders after, “let’s measure you out. We might as well get you some support if you’re already so curious-“

“What- no, Takumi-“ Leo was interrupted by a hard kiss pressed to his lips, Takumi pulling away prematurely before it spiraled into something deeper.

“Not to mention, you’d look really sexy in something lacy like that,” Takumi purred, fingers slowly tiptoeing down Leo’s chest, “let’s go!”

The statement was punctuated with a pinch, Leo yelling and covering himself as Takumi all but skipped out of the room to find the measuring tape.