ch. 23

🐢Brady's pov🐢

After y/n texts me, I go straight to the boys group chat.

messages

today, 9:39 AM

brady

yo party at my place tn

the G.O.A.T.

ill be there

riptide('09⁉️)

same

reeder/lukie-pookie

ill pull up

at some point

in love w sunny☀️

yup yup

brady

alr see yall later 

-----

💛y/n pov💛

I get to the interview place and see Walker waiting outside for me.

"Hey, babe!" I say and kiss him. He hugs me.

"Hey..." he replies into the side of my head.

"What's wrong?" I say, pulling away from the hug. We walking to the main building.

"Nothing. It's just that the entire premiere I was pretty much drunk and not having fun with you." he replies.

"Oh, Walker, don't worry about that! Trust me, we're gonna have a great time tonight at the party to make up for it."

We arrive at the main building and we go inside. We then enter a hallway. We head to a disclosed room at the end of the hallway.

The interviewer and all of the crew are waiting for us as me and Walker walk in.

We sit down at the seats set up for us. "Hey guys! My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz!" the interviewer says.

"That's my little sister's name." I respond.

"Oh, what a small world. " Liz says.

We all laugh and someone from the crew says "Camera rolling in 3, 2, 1..."

"Welcome to [news station]! Why don't you introduce yourselves to our audience?" Liz asks.

"Hi, I'm Walker Scobell and I play Anthony." "And I'm y/n y/l/n and I play Rosie in 'Fate'."

"Alright, so, what's the backstory here? Did you get into acting to be someone inspiring, or was it just because your parents made you?" Liz asks, and Walker is quick to reply.

"I actually wanted to be an Avenger in the first place. I'm close, considering PJO and such, but it's going to be a hard task."

"And you, y/n?" Liz questions.

"Yeah, my parents just made me. They were low on money when I was first born, so they used some of the money for themselves, but then put the rest in my college fund." I answer.

"Oh, that's great. Guess you're set for college after 'Fate,' huh?" the interviewer jokes.

"Maybe. I still haven't gotten the paycheck though, so..." I wink at the camera.

We laugh and Liz continues.

"So, what was it like first meeting each other?"

Walker and I look at each other nervously. I start "Alright, so. When I was going into the building for the callbacks for Rosie, I tripped in front of this kid, and that happened to be Walker. He helped me up, but I just walked away, not saying anything. On the Zoom where we found out we were casted, I recognized him. My friend, Mckenna Grace, had set us up on a blind date; we never ended up going on it, though. We first truly met at a party Mckenna hosted. It was fun! Do you happen to know about the kiss post?"

"Yes, I do! Was that from that party?" Liz asks.

"Yeah! It was quite awkward considering we had only just met, and the fall and everything." Walker mumbles.

"Is there anyone in the cast that you would call your best friend?" Liz resumes.

"Hugh Jackman, for sure. I remember this one scene where he and I were just hanging out-normal father-son moment-and he just burst out laughing. It was hilarious!" Walker exclaims.

"Oh, Arianna Greenblatt. She plays my older sister in the movie, but she's only on screen for a few seconds. She's amazing to work with." I point out.

Liz gasps and says "I love Arianna! She's the best, and a wonderful actress, at that!"

I agree and she asks a few more questions before we move onto the next interviewer.

-----

We finally finish up with our last interview. Walker asks me if I wanna ride with him to the party. I say no because I wanna look cute tonight.

I go home for a quick minute to get dressed in something more my style.

a/n: if it's not your style, please think of something else! i'm not forcing💕

I fix my makeup and retouch my eyeliner and lipgloss. (again, not forcing)

I then go out to the porch of my house, waiting for Walker to pick me up. 

Finally, Leena pulls up and we head to the party.

a/n: 733 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 yall its ab to get weird so be ready😣