ch. 6

💛y/n pov💛

Everyone starts running around the house, picking up everything that belongs to them. "Who's gonna be taking who home?" Momona asks. Walker says "Leena and i can take people home if they don't have rides."

Brady says "I can too, but my car only has 5 seats, including mine." "Who wants to go with Brady?" I ask and Brady puts Xochitl's hand up in the air for her. "Anyone else?" Mckenna asks. No one else raises their hand. Brady and Xochitl run outside immediately and leave. "Alright so I guess everyone's going with Leena?" Momona states. 

"Yeah, okay love you all bye!!!" says Mckenna as she pushes us out the door and closes it. We start walking outside. "Alright so how's the seating arrangement gonna go?" Leena asks. "I call dibs on passenger seat with Leena!" Momona says.

"I'm not sitting in the back with these two lovebirds..." Aryan points out. "Good thing my car has three rows." Leena says and we arrive at the car. Momona quickly gets in the passenger seat. Me and Walker get in the back, and Aryan sits on one of the middle row seats. "Buckle in!" Leena shouts.

We buckle up and Leena starts the car and drives. During the drive, Walker asks me "So...can we be boyfriend girlfriend now?" "Sure, but you have to kiss me first." I reply. He leans in and kisses me. He still tastes like the smell of my favorite flower. 

(just a disclaimer: kissing does not equal sexual activity so whatever happens on here that is like kissing and shit, not sex!)

💙Walker's pov💙

"Sure, but you have to kiss me first." she replies. GAWT DAYUM that was hot. I lean in and kiss her. This time her lips don't taste like anything for a second, then i can taste fresh strawberries. It tastes so good. We keep kissing until-

"Can y'all stop kissing in my rear view mirror?" Leena asks. Leena, Aryan, and Momona laugh. I feel my face get really hot. I get out my phone to watch TikTok as Aryan and Momona get dropped off.

💛y/n pov💛

When Leena drops off Aryan, I take out my phone and text my mom:

messages

y/n

hey mom can i hang out at walker's?

i promise ill be home for dinner!

mama❤️

Okay baby! If he invites you to sleepover, just let me know!❤️

I love you!😘 

y/n

thanks mom! i love you too💕

-----

I tell Leena that my mom is letting me hang out at their house, and she smirks at me; Walker doesn't see, he's too busy on his phone. 

I go to TikTok, and the first video is an edit of Walker. I show him it and he laughs "Yeah, my fans are crazy for me." I reply "Good thing i'm not just a fan." We laugh and watch TikTok until Leena pulls up to a beautiful mansion.

"This is your house?" I ask while getting out of the car. "Yeah. Do you not like it?" Walker questions nervously. "No, I love it! Let's go inside." I say, opening the front door.

I open the door to a winding staircase leading up to the second floor, and a woman walks into the room. "Ah, you must be y/n! You're starring in 'Fate' with walker, right?" I nod. "I'm Walker's mom. Sweetie, come meet Walker's cast mate!" she yells up the stairs. 

I start to hear footsteps coming from upstairs, as Walker's dad comes downstairs in pajamas. He asks while shaking my hand "Hey, y/n, right?" I say "Yes! Nice to meet you both." Walker grabs my wrist and takes me upstairs into his room.

I look around at his gaming setup and in his closet as he closes the door and sits down on his bed. "Ugh. They're so annoying." he exclaims. "I barely ever see my dad in pajamas, and you see him in them when you first meet him? I'm so sorry."

I go over to him and sit next to him. "Hey! It's not your fault, and at least your parents are better than mine. Gosh, they would be all over you asking you questions like 'How are you gonna treat our daughter?' or 'Have you ever had a girlfriend before?' If anything, they would be ten times as worse as your parents."

He looks at me and asks "Am I allowed to kiss you now?" "Walker, you don't have to ask." I respond. He gently places his lips on mine and puts his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his neck.

His tongue goes along my bottom lip, and i open my mouth so his tongue can enter. My hands are now in his hair, messing up his perfect blonde curls. His hands travel to my back when he pulls away for a minute.

"You're still wearing my sweatshirt!" he says. "Oh shit, your parents definitely noticed..." I whisper. "That's okay, they probably already know we're dating from our friends' socials. Now, where were we?" he explains.

He takes his sweatshirt off me when Tanner walks into the room and immediately puts his hand over his eyes. "WHOA, WALKER! TELL US WHEN YOU HAVE A GIRL OVER! JEEZ!" We laugh and Walker says "You were probably too warped into Minecraft to notice." "Hey! I told you I only play Fortnite now...I was gonna ask if you wanted to play but it seems like you're busy."

He starts to leave and close the door when Walker says "Wait." He looks over to me and i look back at him and nod. He jumps up and asks Tanner "What do you wanna play?"

--time skip--

Walker and Tanner have been playing all different games for the last 3 HOURS, while I've just been on my phone reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians for the EIGHTH TIME. I'm trying to beat Walker's streak.

ding

I hear a phone ding, but it's not my phone. It's Walker's.

a/n: 974 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33