ch. 3

💛y/n pov💛

"Good morning!" i hear my mom say from the kitchen.

"Morning" i yawn as i come downstairs. I sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Are you excited to start filming 'Fate' soon?" my dad asks as he walks in from the living room.

"Yeah, but the walker scobell kid..." i reply, still half awake. "What about him?" my mom asks. "It's just that he's a friend of a friend. So it's going to be a little bit awkward..."

"Oh, im sorry, hon." my dad says. "You wanna go watch a movie?" 

"Not really, but could i go to Mckenna's house in like an hour? We're gonna have a movie night tonight." i question. I get up and get a bowl, Fruit Loops, and milk to make cereal.

"Sure. Also, i'm sure you'll have a great time with walker on set. He might change your mind! You never know.." my mom comments.

"Ehhh..." I say, going back upstairs with my cereal. "Talk later, sweetie!" my dad calls as he goes back into the living room.

I go back upstairs and sit at my desk. I get my laptop and open it. WHAT THE HELL?? IT'S ALREADY 3:41 PM????

Jeez, guess i got a good night's sleep after i texted walker last night.

I go to youtube. There's nothing good bc i already watched all of the recent sturniolo triplet videos/podcasts.(help im acc obsessed🤭) I sit in silence as i finish my cereal, since there's nothing better to do. My life is so boring.

I go to lay in bed after i finish my cereal. I pick up my phone and realize it needs to be charged: 7%. I plug it in.

a/n: wtf am i thinking this shit is so fucking boring💀"i plug it in." tf???

I go to Instagram to check if i have more followers. 50K MORE?!?!?

I sit up in bed to see if im reading that right. I REACHED 300K FOLLOWERS ON INSTA. WHAT THE FU-

ring a ding ding~ ring a ding ding~

I'm getting a call from Xochi.(she's in bold, im in normal sized ig)

Hey girl!! Sorry to call you so late in the day but it was the only time i could. Do you wanna hang out at Mckenna's later and have a movie night? She asked me if i could come over and i just wanted to make sure you were coming too! Since we're kinda celebrating for you.

Yes of course!!! She already invited me but thanks for not leaving me out. Love you! See you tonighttttt

Alright see you tonight bae mwah

-----

I hang up and start to get ready. After i get ready, I go downstairs and ask if my mom can drive me to Walgreens to get candy(iykyk). She says yes.

--time skip to when i get to Mckenna's--

I knock on the door. To my surprise, Aryan opens it. "Oh hey, y/n!" he says. "Aryan? What are you doing here? I thought this was supposed to be a girls' night." I respond.

He responds "Oh yeah! They decided to invite me and Walker to celebrate you guys being in that new movie. Oh shit, what's it called again?" he asks.

"Fate." I answer and push the door open enough so I can see that Walker, Mckenna, and Xochitl are chilling on the living room couch. And a bunch of other people i don't know.

I walk in and say hi to everyone as the people i don't know introduce themselves as Brady Noon, Momona Tamada, Leena Scobell, Walker's sister, and Dylan Hoffman. (wow what a group😭)

I sit in between Mckenna and Leena, they saved a seat there for me.

Walker was sitting on the other end of the couch, next to Brady. Brady seemed to be hyping him up for something, but i couldn't tell what...

Momona shouts "ALRIGHT WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" We all nod in agreement as Momona starts. "Dylan, truth or dare?"

"Truth." he responds. "Do you have a crush on Sunny Sandler?" she asks him. He grows red with embarrassment and says "I need to go to the bathroom..."(whatchu mean by that bruh)

He gets up and walks down the hallway as Leena asks "Brady, truth or dare?" "Hmm...dare." he replies. "I dare you to...kiss Xochitl." Leena dares him, as he and Xochitl grow red.

"LEENA!" Xochitl yells, picks up a pillow and throws it at her. "We don't have to if you don't want to..." Brady says nervously. "No it's a dare! You have to do it" I say to him and wink at Xochitl.

Brady scoots over to Xochitl(they're sitting next to each other since Dylan was in the bathroom), puts his hand on her cheek, and kisses her. Everyone else in the room cheers. Dylan comes back into the room startled by the yelling and says "What did i miss?"

Leena laughs and replies "Brady and Xochitl just kissed." She smirks at Xochitl's flustered face.

"Oh shit." he laughs and goes to sit down in between Brady and Xochitl, where he was before.

"Alright, who's next?" Mckenna says.

"Me! Someone ask me truth or dare!!!" Momona responds.

"Alright, Momo, truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you...to sit in the kitchen for the next 30 minutes."

"MCKENNA!! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING UGHHH" she screams(prob not as loud as you think) at Mckenna. Everyone laughs as Brady says "Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I respond. He dares "I dare you...to..."

"Take a picture kissing Walker and post it on Insta."

a/n: 895 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33