who is the owner of this beautiful mansion? 🤨

Y/n's pov

Now i am watching TV and was thinking about about jungkook and in-yeop, do they really reveal themselves to each other? In-yeop he reveal himself to him but not to me? It's okay if jungkook didn't reveal himself to me as we only meet few months ago and as the mafia king he can't trust anyone this much easily but in-yeop we both know each other from our childhood and we are best friends from our childhood but-(my thoughts were cutted off by a guard)

Guard: queen there are 3 people's who wants to meet you.

Me: who are they?

Guard: 2 peoples said that they are your brothers and the last one said that he is your childhood friend.

Me: 3 people's?

The guard nod his head.

I got it! Jungkook and in-yeop are here but who is the third person? Don't tell me that Kai oppa is also here, did he also revealed his real identity to them?  He must did.ARGGH they can real themselves to each other but not to me.

Me: let them in.

The guard went to allow them to enter the mansion, after sometimes seconds I can here foot steps, I look up and saw them.

Jungkook's pov

Now we are infront to the place where y/n stays and we all are shocked to see such a beautiful mansion then we went to the door and guard stop us.

Guard: what do you want?

Kai: she want to meet y/n.

Guard: why do you want to meet her?

In-yeop: none of your business.

Guard: who are all to mam?

Mam? Did she own this mansion?

Me: I am her brother.

Kai: I am also her brother.

In-yeop: I am her childhood friend.

Guard: wait here for some minutes.

He said and went inside.

After sometimes her came back.

Guard: you all can go in.

Then we went inside the mansion, it's really beautiful.

As we reach living room we saw a figure sitting on the couch and then she look at us and it's none other than y/n.

Kai hyung runs to her and hug her tightly.

Kai: Are you okay y/n? Why you didn't call me? Why you hide it? Did they hurt you? (he said cupping her face)

Y/n: oppa calm down first, here sit down.

In-yeop:DON'T TRY TO IGNORE HIS QUESTIONS Y/N!

Me: calm down in-yeop.

In-yeop: HOW I CAN BE CALM DOWN JUNGKOOK?

Y/n: why are you shouting?

In-yeop: ME SHOUTING?  Y/N DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED WE WERE FOR YOU?

Me: it's okay in-yeop she must have her reason.

I make him sit on the couch and went to y/n and hug her tightly.

Me: miss you so much tinny.

Y/n: I also miss you Bunny Boy.

Me:are you okay?

She nodded her head

In-yeop: now answer the questions  y/n why you did not call anyone of us when all this happens?

Y/n: I thought that you all will also react like them and I don't want you all to react like them so I didn't  told you guys.

In-yeop went to her and hug her and said.

In-yeop: how dare you to even think about it that we will not believe you?

Y/n: sorry.

Kai: are leaving here alone after you left that mansion?

Y/n: no I went to Dylan Wang oppa's house and yesterday I shifted here as I don't want to bother them.

Me: who are they?

In-yeop: their cousin.

Me: y/n who is the owner of this mansion? And why are the guards are calling you mam?

What is said next make us shocked.

Y/n: I am the owner of this mansion.

Kai: what!!

In-yeop: but how?

Jungkook: yeah how?

Kai: where did you got the money to buy this much big mansion?

Y/n: you all forget who am I?

In-yeop: who?

Y/n: I am the 6th CEO of CHOI ENTERPRISES.

kai: but still this much big mansion.

Y/n: well I saved the money to buy this mansion.

Me: Ooooo.

Kai: y/nieee where is my room, I am really tired as I directly came here from my business trip.

Y/n: oh yeah let me show you all your rooms.

Y/n show us our room and the give the tour of whole mansion and I have to say this that I would like to live here forever, it's really beautiful.

Then we went to the rooms which y/n shows us and Kai hyung share his clothes with us as we were planning to stay here for 3 to 4 days.

Y/n's mansion

Y/n's mansion