broken guitar 🎸

Y/n's pov

I was sitting on the couch in living room watching TV and then dae came and said

Dae: hello bitch!

Me: listen I don't have any time to waste on you so get loss from my sight right now!

Dae: you know that what you are going to get lost from this house and from my oppas and mine life.

Me: and may I know what you mean by that?

Dae: just wait and watch!

She left from here, I shrugged it off and focus on TV.

After sometimes My eye lids started to get heavy and I slept on the couch while watching TV.

Dae's pov

Firstly I will make yoongi oppa hate you, you just wait and watch how I make you feel hell in this house.

I was that y/n slept on the couch so I went to yoongi oppa room and take his most precious guitar and break it and then put the broken guitar on the couch beside y/n and then went outside from house.

After 2 hours

I was sleeping peacefully but my sleep was broken when someone shouts my name and it irritates me because I don't like when someone disturb me while sleeping so I open my eyes annoyingly only to see oppas standing and yoongi was holding a broken guitar and glaring at me.

Me: why are you glaring at me like this? And why you broke my precious sleep, I forgive you this time as you don't know the love between me and my precious sle-(yoongi cutted my words by shouting)

Yoongi:JUST SHUT UP!

YOONGI: HOW DARE YOU TO BROKE MY GUITAR?

I was confused because I don't know what he is saying.

Me: what do you mean?

Yoongi: DON'T ACT TO BE INNOCENT?

ME:it must be a misunderstanding because-( he shouted cutted my words)

Yoongi: I THOUGHT YOU ARE INNOCENT AND A BRAVE GIRL BUT I WAS WRONG BECAUSE YOU PROVE ME WRONG, YOUR THIS MOVE PROVE ME WRONG, THE GUITAR WAS JUST BESIDE YOU BROKEN AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU DIDN'T DID IT ARE WE BLIND OKAY FOR A MOVEMENT I CAN BELIEVE THAT I WAS WRONG , BUT THEY ALSO SEE HOW MY PRECIOUS GUITAR WAS BROKEN AND YOUR HAND WAS ON MY BROKEN GUITAR!!

He was only shouting on me, and here I lost my temple and shouted on him.

Me: oh really you think that I broke your guitar right and what is the prove that I broke your guitar?(shouted back)

Yoongi: everyone see she is telling me that she did not break my guitar if she did not broke my guitar so how my guitar broken did guitar broke by itself we all saw that your hand was on my guitar and you were sleeping just beside my broken guitar.

Yeonjun: we never thought you will do such kind of things y/n.

Yoongi: do you even have have an idea how much my guitar was precious to me? this was my first guitar that I have brought from my own money for the first time! And now you broke it.

Then dae cane from the main gate and by seeing her I got to know that it was all her plan.

Me: oppa please believe me I did not broke your guitar she did it(while pointing at dae)

Taehyung: why are you putting the blame on her she just came from outside we all see they right now!

Yoongi: what have I done to you that you break my guitar?

Me: I said I DIDN'T BREAK IT!

SOOBIN:Y/N, YOU WERE NOT LIKE THIS YOU NEVER SHOUT ON YOUR ELDERS, WE NEVER THOUGHT YOU THIS, WHY YOU BREAK HIS GUITAR?

ME: oppa you also don't believe me?

Me: I know that his anger is compulsory because it was his precious guitar his first income.

Yeonjun: KNOWING THAT YOU STILL BREAK HIS GUITAR? WHY Y/N? WHY? (ANGRY)

ME: SHE BROKE IT AND PUT THE BROKEN GUITAR BESIDE ME AND THEN WENT OUT OF THE HOUSE!

NAMJOON: ENOUGH Y/N! ENOUGH! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THE BLAME ON HER SHE IS INNOCENT, WE ALL KNOW THAT!

ME: INNOCENT! MY FOOT!!

DAE: I don't know why are you doing this to me y/n, oppa i think she don't like me and don't want me to be close with you guys.

Jimin: it's not like that dae but why are you talking like this?

Dae: oppa when I was going out to garden she told me to stay away from you guys and also told me to not tell anyone that she broke your guitar when I saw her she take that guitar from your room and break it.

Beomgyu and taehyun: shame on you y/n, we never even in the dream thought you will do such a thing!

Me: and I never did it!

Yoongi: I am going ( saying this he went to his room)

JHope, jimin, taehyung follow him.

I also went to my room and lock the door but no one came to comfort me like they went to comfort yoongi, will jungkook, in-yeop and Kai oppa will also react like this when they will got to know about this, no no I know they have some brain and my twin will surely believe me I am sure.

End of y/n's pov

(you all must be thinking where is jungkook, Kai and in-yeop well they went to mission for 2 months and told y/n they will be going on a business trip but y/n know that they are lieing and were gone for mission, she just want to see that how long they all are going to kept it secret from the mafia queen).

------------------------------------------------------

So I want to tell you all that the in-yeop gets the more votes so he will be going to be the main male lead of my story.

Who do you want as villain?

Ahn Bo Hyun

Or

Son ye-jin